Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Except the bumped guides are updated for episode 4, and even include outdated guides in a separate section.

They are? (I didn't look them up, I just assumed the changes were too recent for that)
    Well then, if the person read them, surely there wouldn't be any troubles left?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Yup, so obviously they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    This explains literally everything in plain English for you. If you can't figure this out, you obviously aren't trying.
    Oh really? Did you read the link you just posted? It doesn't mention ANYTHING about what I'm asking. I need more details than this site offers. And I've said numerous times that I've read this exact guide and have been sent this link many times. It is VERY VAGUE. Thanks for your shitty attitude though. Very helpful.

Read the link you send before you shove it in my face for the hundredth time I've seen it and give me a shit attitude. The site only tells you to talk to Coffee over and over again and 'complete the quests'. No shit but there is more to it than that. That clearly isn't all there is to it, because if it was I wouldn't be asking this question at all. There are items that need to be collected, and different requirements for every quest and none of that is discussed here. Where is the mention of the beach level? or the desert? This isn't a guide, just a vague overview. It's incomplete shit.

And if I wasn't 'trying' as you put it, I don't think I would have been able to play the Japanese version of this game on my PS4 in the first place. That wasn't exactly a piece of cake. And to get as far as I have now. Is that 'not trying?' You try to help me but then give me an unnecessary condescending bullshit attitude. I don't get your reasoning.

Basically, I need more information about how to progress through the quests. If you don't have it, then just say so. Don't give me this vague incomplete website for the hundredth time, and your dogshit attitude. Thanks.

And to the poster with the unintelligible name, no I am not using Tweaker, this is the PS4 version. And yes, that is the 'robot girl' in question.
    Last edited by leelustig; May 8, 2016 at 01:33 AM.

Yup, so obviously they didn't.
    Obviously YOU didn't, or you'd realize they're massively incomplete and vague. Don't jump to judgment before you know what the hell you're talking about.

Lmao there's literally a link on that page that takes you to all of Koffie's client orders and the requirements. Obviously you aren't looking hard enough.

You know... When someone asks for help, acting like a jerk to those trying to help isn't the best course of action...
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Lmao there's literally a link on that page that takes you to all of Koffie's client orders and the requirements. Obviously you aren't looking hard enough.
    OK. Gotchya
    Last edited by leelustig; May 8, 2016 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by leelustig View Post
    Where is that? I admit, I'm an idiot because I honestly do not see that.
    From the "PSO2 Guide: Unlocking Quests with Client Orders" that I linked earlier, scroll down to the "Koffie's Other Client Orders" drop down -> "View Entire List" blue button takes you to this page which lists all her client orders and what the objectives are.

From the "PSO2 Guide: Unlocking Quests with Client Orders" that I linked earlier, scroll down to the "Koffie's Other Client Orders" drop down -> "View Entire List" blue button takes you to this page which lists all her client orders and what the objectives are.
    Thanks man.