Default 45 gigs and 2 days later I am still downloading...

What does this game contain that requires so much storage? Vasts amount of content that will last me years? I first started pso with v1 on dreamcast. Im used to just 4 levels.

Various kind of space rocks.

The game contain massive amount of cosmetic stuff.
    Costumes, hairstyle, accessories, voice, weapon camos, etc.
    Last edited by wefwq; May 12, 2016 at 01:22 AM.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Astrix View Post
    Vasts amount of content that will last me years?
    Can remotely say yes considering the server has been active since 2012.

Ahh finally finished after 50 gigs of downloading. Cant wait to jump in after I make my account.

The crossovers are pretty great too! I can't wait for Odin and this new winged border breaker quest makes me ekjelwekjdlw seeing Gal Gryphon again.

Ship 2 is the main english hub, and good luck with the captcha boss.

The Phantasy Star wiki! Celebrating over 1000 pages of Phantasy Star goodness~

Quote Originally Posted by CocoCrispy View Post
    The crossovers are pretty great too! I can't wait for Odin and this new winged border breaker quest makes me ekjelwekjdlw seeing Gal Gryphon again.

Ship 2 is the main english hub, and good luck with the captcha boss.

Cool thanks. Anything else a veteran pso player should know about pso2?

Hmm. Well. Besides everything you've probably already researched, I think that's about it.

Do Klotho client orders to get money, collect space rocks for more powerful gear, get and do your collect files for free 13 stars by killing everything on the list. Star Gems, which is like this free to play currency given out in tickets and by wearing specific clothes in the current ac shop catalogue, can be used apparently on the collect files during their cooldown period I hear.

If you link pso2 account with the mobile game pso2es, you can transfer over some exp earned on th mobile game on the go to your main in the actual game. It's also an easy way to buy ac without hassle if you're into that kinda thing.

The Phantasy Star wiki! Celebrating over 1000 pages of Phantasy Star goodness~

Cool thanks. Solved captcha on first try

Don't mess up your skill trees and mag (check the guide section of this forum). You can make 3 chars, each having mag for a different attack type. Having multiple characters also allows for more meseta from daily and weekly COs, as well as more rocks for your skill rings.

In addition to what CocoCrispy mentioned, ES linking also nets you a free extra 100 storage slots.

Ensure your mags are all pure *-ATK of whatever you're going for (melee = S-ATK, ranged = R-ATK, tech = T-ATK but you knew that already :V). Don't screw up your skill trees, it costs to reset/buy a new one. Take advantage of the three free slots, also take advantage of how relatively cheap it is to buy more guys.

Aside from all that, I can't really think of much. Oh, and pray to RNGesus to not get screwed by Dudu when you affix.