Default PSO2 has stopped working....

I have been running PSO2 with the tweaker for some time now, have some problems here and there but just minor issues. I was trying to log on this morning and the game will launch and Sega pops up and once I hit enter the game gets stuck on a black screen. Im not sure what to do as I am probably no help at this matter.

Jonesy
    PSO2- Wiz had to be retired, current character is jonesy, female Dewman, jonesy male newman, jonesy male cast- Ship 2

RIP Wiz JP PSU & Blue Burst

Having the same issue. The Sega and Nvidia logos come up and the intro movie, but then nothing but a black screen.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoCrispy View Post
    And yes. PSO2 is space barbies. And we all look fabulous.
    [PSO2] Player ID: steeltamashii
    Sepherene (RAmarl)
    Team: Mirage Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by steeltamashii View Post
    Having the same issue. The Sega and Nvidia logos come up and the intro movie, but then nothing but a black screen.
    Yeah. I can hear noise in the background. That GN field keeps replacing PSO2 and I don't know what's happening but I would appreciate any help. Thanks ahead of time and thanks for those that have made all this possible, playing PSO2.

Jonesy
    PSO2- Wiz had to be retired, current character is jonesy, female Dewman, jonesy male newman, jonesy male cast- Ship 2

Run a file check. With the Tweaker, you can do this by hitting "Check for PSO2 Update (Old Method)". This will clear all your patches, however, so make sure to reinstall the patches afterward. If youuse the Story Patch, make sure to restore the backup of it before doing this, or else it will redownload all of the modified files (~3GB).

So I found the source of the problem for me... Found out that my computer can't run PSO2 anymore full screen after the last update. I had to lower the graphics settings which made the window a 1/4 of the original size. Looks like I won't be playing for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoCrispy View Post
    And yes. PSO2 is space barbies. And we all look fabulous.
    [PSO2] Player ID: steeltamashii
    Sepherene (RAmarl)
    Team: Mirage Raiders

Have you tried going to troubleshoot on the tweaker and replacing you pso.exe? That worked for me one time but another time it didn't work so I had a friend send me their own pso2.exe

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Run a file check. With the Tweaker, you can do this by hitting "Check for PSO2 Update (Old Method)". This will clear all your patches, however, so make sure to reinstall the patches afterward. If youuse the Story Patch, make sure to restore the backup of it before doing this, or else it will redownload all of the modified files (~3GB).
    This did it for me. Thanks for help.

Steel sorry to hear, my laptop got stolen and my desktop burnt up in a house fire back in Feb so the computer I'm using is less than ideal.... waiting for the insurance check to purchase new computer which is taking forever. Try what I did maybe?