Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    You mean the lag that only affects us foreigners?
    ya thet 1

Lol
    But if you don't stop at 10/20, do you even get a potential? Or do you end up with a weapon that has no potential and can never get one?

According to the guy who spread it on twitter, you get a 630 but when you log in again the weapon is fully upgraded at +35 with element 60.

Yes the bug that only affects foreigners that Japanese players also complain about experiencing, on twitter.

Was ready to do another round of Yamato but eh, I can play something else in the meantime. Also just realized last run that a 100% triboost is in effect for 30 min after the EQ is over. A nice gift to go and kill lv 71+ Zeshys and get my 4th tagamikouga knuckles.

I have also been told you needed a macro to achieve this. What I don't get is if what Aine says is true and it comes out at +35... why does the game forget the rules for grinding past +30 but only in this instance? Or are you somehow feeding the weapon itself? That screenshot kinda confuses me. It looks like you are feeding the rifle itself multiple times?
    Last edited by Vatallus; May 19, 2016 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    I have also been told you needed a macro to achieve this. What I don't get is if what Aine says is true and it comes out at +35... why does the game forget the rules for grinding past +30 but only in this instance? Or are you somehow feeding the weapon itself? That screenshot kinda confuses me. It looks like you are feeding the rifle itself multiple times?
    You are feeding the weapon itself multiple times. Which made it possible to get it to +35 with 60 element, basing from the video and the image.

�� SEGAC ��
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

i wonder how much time this will take