Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I like the concepts of zonde's lingering lightning, and whatever you want to call nazan's.

Game could use more DOT-like effects to maintain inbetween pressing your favorite PA over and over to make things interesting, like what sazonde does.

The zonde craft reminds me of the lightning pentagram blademasters in blade & soul can call down (I wish bravers had something that cool), but giving shunka a new niche would be preferable.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Other Cyclone might end up being HU's strongest circular AOE, but unlike sword the WL is bad at closing distance. Meh
    Kestral Rampage has the "empty gear for big damage" gimmick now but I doubt it'll be better at it than JB especially with Kestral's second part being wonky. Will pair well with heavenly kite and justice crow though

I hate how the customizations are just there to fix PAs that are broken/suck.
    Just like how we had to farm rare rank disks to fix damage values.
    I don't know how they could have even implemented some of those PAS in their current state.
    As in, did they not realize that they are terrible?

And as far as I'm concerned, it still doesn't change the fact that the game lacks stuff to do.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I hate how the customizations are just there to fix PAs that are broken/suck.
    Just like how we had to farm rare rank disks to fix damage values.
    I don't know how they could have even implemented some of those PAS in their current state.
    As in, did they not realize that they are terrible?

And as far as I'm concerned, it still doesn't change the fact that the game lacks stuff to do.
    Gotta work for our game rebalancing >.>

It's pretty much why I expect the next time hatou rindou gets its re-examination, it will be via PA crafts.

Though I guess I wouldn't mind if there was a hatou craft that causes some sort of serious non-stackable damage over time too... Seriously, without something like a non-stacking DOT to add some sort of depth to fighting, there's little reason to not use the same strong PA over and over again on bosses.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; May 22, 2016 at 07:18 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

PA crafts? huh is it 2478 already?
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Finally my acro effect guarding palette can have variation with this new deadly circle.

lol it only took them three years to update PA crafting

I'm pretty sure even Mojang could have done this faster
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

So they udpate PA crafting, but don't include every weapon in the game, gg. I was hoping for glorious rain craft with bigger AOE.

I don't know why they chose to add another craft recipe to Na-Zan, which is already good (and one of the few techs where both recipes for it are good), instead of Gi-Zan, which is in contention for worst tech in the game...
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    Other Cyclone might end up being HU's strongest circular AOE, but unlike sword the WL is bad at closing distance. Meh
    but unlike sword the WL is bad at closing distance. Meh
    WL is bad at closing distance.

it's no guilty break but it does the job well enough