Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

So Elder Scrolls Online announced that they're adding something called "personalities", which change standing and movement animations and a number of emotes.

This made me think - why the hell isn't SEGA doing this!? Just throw some "personalities" into the AC scratch and they'd make bank! Shows how bloody creatively bankrupt they are that they didn't do something like this first, when it's a perfect fit for their game (and another potential source of revenue, at that). Grumble grumble, mutter mutter.

Agreed, they could make the animation choices a menu like for Base and Inner wear, and you pick which set of animations you want from there after using a ticket. It could even fix the problem with some female outfits having the weird belly bump, since that really comes from the way the idle pose/animations work.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

I might have said this already but I was just thinking of some weapons from PSO Episode I and II, Blue Burst, Phantasy Star Universe are:

Slicer- In Phantasy Star Online EP I and II, PSO Blue Burst, and Phantasy star universe each had a few things I really liked and think would be great for PSO2 and would give some classes another weapon to boost them. In all those games slicers were there and were pretty damn powerful (kamade-hiken on PSU, search for that on Youtube.

Twin-Claws, Single Claw, Dagger (not the twin ones already in PSO2), but we already have mags so I don't know if the single claw or single dagger unless they brought back the machinegun (but the machinegun that was on PSU was a single hand weapon. Or something to go beside a slicer. Slicers in PSU got tweeked and slicers were dps machines and a personal favorite.

There are other weapons that could work. PSO2 is kick** already.
    PSO2- Wiz had to be retired, current character is jonesy, female Dewman, jonesy male newman, jonesy male cast- Ship 2

RIP Wiz JP PSU & Blue Burst

Maybe a NA server?

Oh right... SEGA won't ever do that...

Tertiary Classes, You get use of that classes skills weapons, PAs/Techs, just not the stat bonus. Could make for some interesting or at least different gameplay.

What I'd like to see:

- At least a couple of new classes that aren't Pokemon Master
    - Gunslash abilities in all skill trees that are not main class only.
    - More team focussed abilities or content. Make Team Room highly customizable, ability to order all craft available accross team members from there (even those not on signboard) ,etc...
    - New zones (this is a plural, 1 new zone per year is not acceptable)
    - New abilities in Skill Trees that entirely focus on cooperation (ex: Techer gets an ability called "Fire Weapon" that changes the element of the weapons of all players in range for 30 seconds, adds a bit of damage if it's the correct element, adds Burn 1 to the weapons ; Hunter gets a new Guard that also guards those behind him, etc...)
    - New difficulty. I mean something where enemies constantly have 20 levels more than the max players can achieve. Where the enemies are aggressive like in Ultimate.
    - AI should be better, a new difficulty should NOT be achieved by simply increasing the HP of the enemies (I'm looking at you, XH).
    - Last login dates of players in Friend/Team list
    - New Advance Quests. There are plenty of zones that need one (Mothership, Facility, Shironia, Kuron, Tokyo, Darker Den)
    - Remove all the things that do not have any more meaning. There are plenty like the level cap quests, many Client Order nobody will ever do (Josef's and Barbara's for instance), the exchange for 10 EX Cubes at once, etc...
    - 4 man EQ.
    - Anything interesting and balanced with only 4 people
    - Stop AIS quests.(this is really personal, though )
    - Stop stealing ideas on mobile games, this is not a mobile game
    - Bring back "Phantasy" into Phantasy Star Online. I don't wan't Earth based shit storyline.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Getting rid of atk affixes on your defensive gear would be a start.
    Make WB like x1.5 and user only.
    Make skill tress sinergetic.
    Make infinite dashing impossible.
    Make combos useful. I never understood why we could have the same PA on all slots.
    Make better use of your map designs to allow for alternative routes and shortcuts.
    Make enemies actually do something. Current Ult should be the norm, pre-nerf Ult should be Ult.
    Give crafted weapons something unique to them, because right now crafting has become irrelevant to the entire game.
    Give us the option to tekk everything in one go.
    Eggs should be 100 times rarer. Hell, make them CO or story quest rewards.
    Emergency Quests should be emergencies. You have 2 minutes to get to your battlestation and only one go. EQs have a random chance of happening at any given time, every 10 minutes, with an independant cooldown. EQs with 2 parts to them are played back to back. Doing an EQ means you have to sit the next one out, whatever it may be.
    Last edited by Saffran; May 30, 2016 at 05:22 AM. Reason: thought of something else and no new reply yet
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Might as well hop onto "dream on"-bandwagon...

Character creation

Default non-Cast eye patterns and eyelashes for Casts.
    All default base wears for all races.
    Ability to change hair color without a pass (at least for a secondary color, that one is plain scam).
    Ability to return tickets.
    More accessible color passes! I don't even need that many Free Makeover Passes, we need more colors!
    Ability to recolor all-race costumes and base/inner wears (again, plain scam).
    Preview things you don't possess to test various combinations.
    Dump concept of face variants and instead improve customization for eyes and noses.
    Remove awful texture stretching caused by non-standard bust shapes on most non-revealing costumes.
    WTF is that Smart Inner for males? Kill it with fire!
    (wishful thinking intensifies)Proper booty slider.

Balance

All classes
    Remove duplicate skills (WHA2, SS2, ZRA2, JA Bonus 2, Tech Charge Advance 2) - it reeks laziness.
    Bind status effect should actually prevent enemies from moving (they still can move if their attack makes them to, it's incredibly stupid), also affect bosses in some ways (for example, disable one attack if you proc it on a related part).
    Weapon's element should affect status effects (for example, 60-element should make status effect rate 7 times higher. Doesn't apply to techs, obviously).
    Ability to cancel mate/atomizer animation by dodging.
    Hitstops on melee attacks shouldn't affect JA timing (if this change was made, I wouldn't care about JA circle being invisible in effect spam at all).
    Remove camera locking in TPS mode. It only makes a lot of ranged PAs and S-Roll attack unusable. If it's necessary to limit rotation, cap movement for a character, but not for camera.

Hunter
    Remove Automate Halfline and Iron Will.
    Merge Fury and Guard Stance into a single skill with separate Up/Advance skills (also, last one used should be enabled automatically at the quest start, and switching should be done with a single button).
    Smoother rotation and better cancel frames for Partizan. Remove Volg Raptor bs.
    Enemies should be able to cancel grabbing moves, but when you manage to grab one, it should feel extra awesome (ala Nero from DMC4... Well, no need for unique animations for every enemy). Grabbing bosses and projectiles should have additional animations.
    WLs really need vertical range, especially Grapple Charge. Also, Grapple Charge should do bare minimum to close the gap between you and enemy.
    Sacrifice Bite should give actually interesting effects, not just speed-up and damage boost. You shouldn't need it all the time (like you do now), but when you get it, it should be extra awesome (for example, it could make first two moves of Over End super fast and last one become literally Kazan).

Fighter
    No stances, buff Halfline/Deadline Slayer to be % instead.
    Better cancel frames for all moves (especially for TDs). Fix aerial movement for TDs (air thwirl and chase effect from skill rings tend to go wrong way if enemy moved), make Raging Walts actually chase the point you lock on, skill ring chase effect by default (instead, ring should increase distance).
    Chase Advance should work on bosses.

Ranger
    Dive Roll that doesn't suck.
    WB to 130%, Bullet Keep by default for all classes and weapons, shooting special bullet should be a separate weapon action.
    Fix Standing Snipe, because right now it adds an extra layer of randomness to damage; if PA makes you sit in place, it should apply, if it makes you move - it shouldn't (for example, Sneak Shooter should always proc it if you are not falling, while Rodeo Drive should never proc it).
    Mirage Shot should become Status Shot (using SE affix on your weapon or its element), both Status Shot and Bind Bullet should have ~2500% proc rate (to outweight resists on bosses).
    (wishful thinking intensifies)Miniguns.

Gunner
    Less focus on Chain, and make it TMG-only.
    Dive Roll that doesn't suck even worse than Ranger's one.
    Grim Barrage should travel forward as long as you hold a button, it shouldn't stop at random targets.
    (wishful thinking intensifies)Shotguns.

Force
    0.5 second charge time for basic techs (Foie, Barta etc), 1 second charge time for other ones (except for Namegid and Il Foie, obviously).
    Zondeel should just go, it makes an entire element unviable for damage.
    Fire S Charge should cost 5 SP and reduce time to 75-80% instead of 50%. Bolt Tech PP Save should cost 5 SP and reduce cost by 5 PP instead of 10.
    Compound techs should do half their current damage, charge time should be 3-4 seconds instead of 1.
    Move elemental masteries from Techer's tree to Force.

Techer
    Given that Zondeel has to go... Wand needs PAs! For example, a sunction PA that starts off really weak, but becomes powerful if you are not interrupted for, say, 5 seconds (with a side effect of attracting enemy aggro, so could get interrupted if your group sucks); a PA that created a dummy support field which transforms into a next casted support tech.
    Attack PAs should consume Gear for effects like bigger radius, higher speed etc.
    Wand Lovers should become a cooldown skill again, because it renders the whole "use techs to charge gear" mechanic pointless.
    A skill that allows to change element of your weapon (cooldown-based, not bs like Jet Boots Gear).

Braver
    Same change to stances as with Hunter (common base skill, single button switching).
    Average Stance is awful, make it (PP) Recovery Stance or something.

Bouncer
    Bouncer's tree is FUBAR. I'd rather surrender DBs to Braver and JBs to Techer (that would also tie element switching to that skill I described previously).
    DB PAs should change properties based on gear gauge (like upcoming Kestrel Rampage craft), so PBF was more than just THROWTHROWTHROW. Same applies to JBs.
    Distraction Wing and Gran Wave - same thing as with Grim Barrage. Turning should be allowed too.

Summoner
    If this class HAS to stay... Ugh...
    It would be way better if pets levelled as they fight, as an actual distinction from mags.
    The real problem I (and many others) have with it is DROPS.
    Maybe lock out pets that are not high-level enough for participating in a quest.

More fixed quests. I seriously am tired of randomized maps and spawns.
    4p quests. 12p is so stupid and braindead.
    Summoner removed.
    12* weapon crafting.
    The ability to put techniques on non-tech weapon's palette.
    Use of multiple camos.
    Remove the EQ system all together and make all of said quests available for play at any time... I'm tired of the game telling me when I should play.

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Episodes 1 thru 3 were great. I am not diggin this in a videogame season 4.
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!