Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

On 2003-04-28 03:26, BAKED wrote:
    Yea, fucking of coarse the damn JAPS hacked the Xbox b4 we even new it was goin on. On they are smart as hell w/ computers and they have this game for fucking months.
    Uhh... dude first of all. JP not Japs. Thats a derogitory term. Second watch the language, unless your a mod or above the law you can't use profanities on this forum. 3rd it's surprisingly easy to hack the game. It's not like you have to be a computer god to do it. Some American would have done it anyway. I know people who without a modchip have hacked their xboxes to play halo online. Of course theres nobody on there except the other people who did it (which was like 14 people) but anyway calm down about it. Just becuse a few people hacked doesn't mean you have to hate all the Japanese.

On 2003-04-28 05:54, Long---Shot wrote:
    why the hell wasnt there a GAMECUBE HACKED! thread too?? it was hacked before the xbox version ever was. ppl are still trying to defend that it hasnt just like ppl cant get over that the xbox version has. bunch biased hypocrits
    I haven't heard anyone say anything Hypocritical. Also the Gc hasn't truely been hacked. Only duping is currently done. There's no lvl 200 hack or item hack like on the xbox one.

On 2003-04-28 06:22, Robomonke wrote:
    On 2003-04-28 05:54, Long---Shot wrote:
    why the hell wasnt there a GAMECUBE HACKED! thread too?? it was hacked before the xbox version ever was. ppl are still trying to defend that it hasnt just like ppl cant get over that the xbox version has. bunch biased hypocrits
    I haven't heard anyone say anything Hypocritical. Also the Gc hasn't truely been hacked. Only duping is currently done. There's no lvl 200 hack or item hack like on the xbox one.
    Game has been hacked like this.

There are now Mags with 200 points in one stat, demonic fork, flame garment and easter eggs were unlocked by one or more people well before the easter event.

Not all the hacked items that have been unlocked early have made it into (duping)circulation, but its definately been going on for awhile now.

I DON'T PLAY ANYMORE DONT IM ME!

HAR HAR GC AND XBOX SUX0RZ! ALL YUO FAN BOYS ARE TEH SUCK! PS2 PSO IS NEVER GOIGN TO BE HAKCED! IT RULZ YUOR SCHOOLS!

before i read any further...may i remind ppl that the front page specifically says "..Our admin, LollipopLolita was on PSOX JP online, witnessed hacking.." so anyone including my 15 yr old brother says its possible to get on without a chip...evidently. ok...now to read on...

Umm....We get the point that it has been hacked. But the question is....What does this mean? Will there be PKing? Hacked items, or what?
    "..only what you allow, is what will continue.."
    Character: GtSaiyaMan

God I really hope that it doesnt become how the dreamcast was.

Step 1) Log on, go to lobby.
    Step 2) Loser in lobby decides to use Razonde on everyone.
    Step 3) Death.
    Step 4) Restart your game only to find your character data is corrupt and cant be used anymore.
    Step 5) Remove Dreamcast from the bindings of Gravity.

On 2003-04-28 08:07, FreakinRican wrote:
    HAR HAR GC AND XBOX SUX0RZ! ALL YUO FAN BOYS ARE TEH SUCK! PS2 PSO IS NEVER GOIGN TO BE HAKCED! IT RULZ YUOR SCHOOLS!
    PS2 won't be able keep hackers off either. Talk about the easiest system to hack on. Besides the fact that your PS2 online PSO will only be controlled by SEGA not SONY and SEGA. Besides will there ever be a PSO on SONY?

On 2003-04-28 11:57, Cashewman wrote:
    God I really hope that it doesnt become how the dreamcast was.

Step 1) Log on, go to lobby.
    Step 2) Loser in lobby decides to use Razonde on everyone.
    Step 3) Death.
    Step 4) Restart your game only to find your character data is corrupt and cant be used anymore.
    Step 5) Remove Dreamcast from the bindings of Gravity.
    Lol No DOUBT!!! If i'm payin' for XBOX LIVE and PSO they sure as hell better be working on some better shit.

On 2003-04-27 14:03, kagero wrote:
    to the one who said
    that settles it, im stickin to GC
    . Im sorry, but dont make me laugh, if any system is more hacked its GameCube Verion!! Trust me on this one,
    Heh well duh thats a funny statment,to say Kagero I mean come on,isnt P.S.O Gamecube suppose to be more hacked out then PSO X, its only common sense that this would happen because P.S.O Game Cube has been out way way way WAY !!!! longer if for some reason PSO xbox becomes more hacked out, actually it will be pretty sad because its not any reason for there hacks to catch up to gameCubes