Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    the guy with the FOnewearl for an avatar

Here's a cute little story, a freind of mine met some hacker guy and he gave her a BLUE MERGE. But instead the dip spelled BLUE BULE. Now she's got a BULE MERGE! That's something. I couldn't stop laughing at this. Man, hackers sure are funny people!

the 'BULE MERGE' spelling error is sega's fault... NOT a hacked item...
    i play on psox...i've found the amp of blue and the blue barrier on my own...guess what? when you combine the 2, someone didn't use spellcheck, because i have a BULE MERGE in my bank right now i know for a fact is 100% legit... YELLOW MERGE is spelled right... and i need another red barrier to check the red merge...

hell i didn't even notice the misspelling till i had the thing for a bout a week

Wielder of Divine Might

On 2003-05-17 12:08, Aurra wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's a hoax, but I could be wrong.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davion on 2003-07-02 09:18 ]</font>

more likly. its just edited in paintshop pro.

Anyone want to play in a legit community?

XBOX and GC

http://www.pso-karma.co.uk

Ps. We are based in US just use .co.uk becuase it's cheaper and the creator is from England.

Im new to thi site as i just got signed up today and got well into this thread before i decided to post since i myself am an xbox player. So far the only means of hacking/duping that i have seen is through action replay and thats item duping and level hacking(It is really sad to see a level 200 not know how to fight dark falz and get killed!!), online duping by talking to two shops at one time then doing other stuff(which has been neutralized by an xbox update), and im not sure if this is called cheating as it is a glitch often referred to as the boss glitch. What happens is it allows you to fight the same boss multiple times in the same game. One person stays in town while the others go kill the boss and when it shows the boss screaming after the final hit the people who killed it unplug the ethernet cable from their xbox and after they see the experience gained show up in purple they plug it back in then press start then rejoin that same game. And depending on how long the person feels like staying they can kill the boss many many many times.

The most powerfull HUcast

*rubs his hands together*

now lets throw somemore fuel onto the fire known as psox

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-07-10 16:59 ]</font>

Yes, we all have seen that. You may want to be careful though, snowfox got banned for posting that same link, think it was just becuase a grudge they have on him though.