Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: 10 more PSO version 2 shots!

very well said my PSO companion

Well i dont know about the dick above me but i think he is mad cause he didnt use his 300$ for anything good and pissed and waiting for a dying system before it even comes out....yeah sega rules but fukk nintendo they left everyone high and dry after Super nintendo....nin 64 (please that piece of shit didnt have enough power to add 2+2 without glitchin up) anyway Sony and Sega will always be rivals but both of them make great games and consoles....and as for Sony only collecting dust....you go on the street and ask the average guy if there Sony never gets played theyll laugh you out of the fukkin room....so unttil nintendo can make a better game than FF 10 or Tekken TT then i suggest you dont talk shit about Sony specially since you are probly watchin a fukkin Sony TV right now!!!!
    Alright peace,
    dark kaioshin......

The really funny part is that these shots are completely confirmed at this point in time. So, looking back, this guy is a complete tool. I mean, "GAMES in the lobbies?" Yep, sounds like it chief. What a maroon!

hey sony blows,and everyone knows it, and nintendo is good for us because enix likes them, so they can make dragon warrior games on GBA,anyone know if PSO ver2 actually has anything to do with the real Phantasy Star Series, and not the online cheater fest?

THIS DREAM VER2 IS DEAD!

well frist i give a fuck about the pictures i want the game if it doesnt come out in 2 months i wont buy it the wait is to long for a game that being told that come in july 10 then november fuck a game like PSO isnt worth it is not even a fucking rpg is a stupid chat room with acion in it secon i give a fuck about gamecube remnber stupid N64 well remenber does that sayed that dreamcast forver well it dint hapen nothing in life is for sure so if you think the wait is good well is not my fault that you use heroin.

All you guys are so f'n stupid saying that you wont buy the game if it doesnt come ot soon, sega knows they got us hooked,it really doesnt matter when they put the game out, tomm. next week next year , 2005 if really doesnt f'n matter, you and I both know once the game is FINALLY OUT, we will go buy it, you cant deny it

Default They are not fake....

...altho i cannot see the picture you guys are talking about, through your discription i know what they are.. the red Claw thingy, for instance is called "The Dragon Claw" .....now if i could only see them my self....

Default ...Hm, i Must Agree..

..First of all id like too say, What is up with the score rating..? i think the important speach deserved more than a ...(Score:1) ...now that i have that of my chest i must say,
    I fully agree with what you said in that leangthy Essay...(Altho i dont know how you found the time too do that..) I think your point is very ammusing, and very true. ....i Think as long as Phantasy Star Online Version One and Two is coming out AT ALL, is somthing to Preperate for.... I could really care less about the images as long as i get the game...
    Than once again i will be free to Banish the Souls of the Living, ..and the Dead...
    PS:..I dont write PS's...