just a yay to me as i beat vhard today.. offline..

nuthin like a mag that not only revived me..(no scape dolls) and i came back *pets mag*

but my lil guy poped an invinciable spell right as i ran outta fluids.. and attempted to heal

(yeah yeah he hit 100... but the timing was perfect!!)

Story as follows....

those darn spinnies... took me like 7 tries to get past um (once again no scape dolls... none in the stores..) but once i did... waahho DarkFalz'z butt was mine... till i got popped by a set of ball shots(where he goes high... then fires them 12 shots)... coulda sworn i was runnin... back to P2

so like 5 tries later.. (darn spinnies) i got to the 4th form again (spinnies being 1) and got cocky whyle he was holdin me in his mouth... shot him w/ the holy ray.. a lil to early... then he poped me.. (stoopid stoopid me) P2 im on my way.. make room in the hospital.. grrrrr

so 3 tries later..(im tellin ya them spinnies are the worst) im bound and determined... needless to say i quit stopin by the store..(i was gettin maaaad) so i go in and manage to blast a few.. ooh oh surrounded.. gaaah not again!!!.. i drop... but whats this im backi!!! oh i love my mag(had to be him rite??)

so i found myself at the 4th form.. with 2 trifluids..(im a FOrce btw) and i used one to replenish my tp...

so down to one..

.. so i start to freak... i am sooo not kickin his butt... gettin tossed arround like a rag doll.. healing alot... runnin like heck... shootin whenever .. but then i start thinkin... i wonder what spellz will do more damage...(gettin desperate)

so inbetween attacks.. i try diff spells... some hit.. most miss.. and DF keeps movin as i fire the 2nd round from the holy ray.. so 2 and 3 miss... grrrr

fluid check... woah im almost out.. i use my last one.... but i wasnt allmost out.. i was at 1/2 (hey i was mad.. runnin like a chicken w. my head cut off.. and had been awake for over 26 hours at this time..) hehehe

So we dance the dance of death.. for some time ...

Still getten wrecked.... DF is slicin up my butt and is about to hand it to me on a silver platter (them nurses in P2 know all my stories by now)

and then the moment that will live in infamy...(at least in my mind)

Dark Falz goes HI.. i run... the balls miss me.. he grants me.. i whimper as i see my life dwindle... TP almost gone... the end is near... (wish telepipe worked "in" the boss stage...)

I heal.. and watch my TP dwindle to 3

Dark Falz descends... i prepare to die yet once again....

He attacks... <ping> wha??.. did i just hear??....

i press the R trigger and X button to heal (force of habit i guess... i didnt wanna die)

nuthing like the realization that my mag is is sooo pissed at DarkFalz at that moment..

and the fact that i unwittingly unleashed the wrath of my lil buddy upon the unsuspecting villian

I watch in amazement as my mag unleashes the fury of Farla...

at that moment.. I screamed

"YOUR ASS IS SOOOOOO MINE!!!"

i attacked DF with a newfound ferocity.. unleashin rounds from the Holy Ray.. hard attack after hard attack... and Dark Falz was unable to touch me....

I repeated my war cry!!

and shortly thereafter.. it was I handing somone, who shal remane nameless*cough*DarkFalz*cough*, there sliced up ass on a platter!!!

Congrats

What level were you when you fought him..?

im 91 now... think i was 90..

hehehe only nine more and i can get my life back

I'm at 82 and he still manages to kick my ass. Specially the first part with all those stupid spinning blades.

Aussie RAcast Battler

Beautiful.

Veteran Fighter

YAHOO!!!

You give me hope my force friend, hehe.
    Just currious as to what kind of mag you have, and what blasts it got. I think I might have to spend some time raising mine. I'm level 31 and my mag is pushing 80 and only has 2 blasts, so I need to evolve him into a form that gets an offensive blast because so far he only has the heal and shifta/deband blasts.

Again Gratz to you!

Veteran Fighter

Neojin:

Forces get very few offensive PBs... So may I suggest handing it to a Hunter or Ranger you trust for a moment, and letting it eveolve. (it should only take a single feeding.)

After they give it back, it'll evolve againtho the form it had before, and you'll have yourself a nice offensive PB. ^_^

Or rather(like what I did), if you have a high level Hunter with tons of money. Breed an all offense/defense orientated MAG(a couple of dex and mind just in case) with all offensive PBs(best would be Farlla,Pilla,Estlla/Gorlla)

Ps: thank god Mags are transferrable(my Racast has a mag that heals/shifta deband...woohoo!)

<Sniff> <Sniff> (Wiping tears from eyes)... What a heart warming epic of a Force and his trusty Mag doing battle with evil, under unbeatable odds and triumphing. Brings tears to me eyes.
    <Picks up sword and gets Mag from cage>...

Now it's our turn!

If you are having trouble with the 'spinners', I strongly suggest you get one of the MAG's that has a random chance of casting 'Invincible' on you at the start of a boss fight. (For FO's, Bana is THE Mag to have). Even if its random, it makes the first part a breeze. Read the MAG faq at www.gamefaqs.com to learn how to get the Bana MAG. My suggesteed evolution path is MAG -> Vritra -> Ashvinau -> Naga -> Bana. If you want a Bana MAG tho (and you do), whatever the 4rth form is, it must be of the type that allows Sol Atomizers to boost Defense dramatically, otherwise it will take AGES for your MAG to become a Bana. (For Example, Sita stinks because it will likely never become a Bana).

If you don't get 'Invincible', concentrate on defense, then simply run and RaBarta occasionally. The trick is simply to stay away from the 'spinners' (Their real name is Darvants, but you can never target them to get their name). It just takes time and patience to do without dying.

On the second form, you MUST concentrate on destroying the spinners (Darvants) that Dark Falz releases every time he stops. Sit by his mouth and RaBarta away until all the spinners are dead. Then use Zonde (or a good weapon + Shifta) to blast away at him.

Third form, use GiBarta when you're 'slowed', casting animations aren't affected by this status effect. Otherwise, blast away with your weapon+Shifta. If you can survive the RaBarta/RaFiore wave and the Dark Shower, you can beat him. Use Resta immedatiely after every hit.

Fourth form, you really must have Shifta and Deband up all the time. Hit him with a gun when he is not flashing. When he starts flashing, (aka invincible against weapons) shoot him with Fiore. You must cast Resta EVERY time you get hit. Get hit by Grants, use Resta. Get hit with melee sweep attack, use Resta. If you get hit by the 'Blue Balls' attack, you're dead, so dodge it at all costs. When he starts sucking your Soul, you can alternate doing Fiore/Restas if you're cocky. Repeat until he dies.

I strongly recommend getting a 4 slot Valiant Frame. Slots rule. Then, simply put 4 General/HP units in them (you can buy these at the item shop). The combined +80 HP makes the fight much easier and you can do it at earlier levels. (I did it at around 80 Offline with a FOnewman)

Nordramor
    Nordy!