Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Veteran Fighter

Default Re: Phantasy Star Online ... for Gamecube?

Hmph, I own just about all the system, but I still hate Sony =P
    I loved my lil Saturn, but Sony killed that system off with the huge amount of games... 90% of which really sucked...
    What Sega should do is make a PS2 smashing contest! Contestants get these heavy rubber mallets, whoever smashes the most in 1 minute wins a copy of PSO2 before it's supposed to be out... =D
    Oh man, I'd love that ^_^

The PSO will be better on PS2 or Xbox even though nintendo and sega are truly a game company.On the gamecube I bet the game will be very slow and have super sucky graphics

What I wanna know is why you think that. as far as I can tell the GC has pretty fine graphics and I don't see how it could be "slow".

pso2 would be best on the g-cube. the hardcore system and game for the hardcore gamer. u know all u guys r hardcore gamerz or else u wouldn't know what the hell pso is. nintendo and sega are the ogs of video games. who said that the game would look slow and ugly on the g-cube? u gotta be one stupid mofo to even think that. the g-cube is well planned and built. even yuji naka liked it, the same damn guy who brought u this game. u better not crack on what he thinks is best for the damn series. so shut your damn mouths and let him do what he needs to do to keep the damn series runnin! personally, the most LOGICAL and STRATEGIC-notice those two words- thing to do is make a version for ps2. maybe it wouldn't be good but its pretty damn popular which is better for Sonic Team. what if microsoft bought the letter "L" forcing sony to change the system name to "Paystation"? i don't know what the hell i was thinkin. just popped into my head as i was typing.

PSO 2 will not be on Dreamcast!!? Darn!

Default Re: Phantasy Star Online ... Gamecube!!

Well since the Playstation 2 has no damn modem, and broadband is like expensive as heck right now, I hope it comes out for the GameCube. It already has been known for a long time that Nintendo and Sega were working on a top secret RPG together, why not PSO2?! If Gamecube has the same networking choices that the Dreamcast had; modem, and broadband I am all for it. Every system has its strengths and faults, the one who is the "winner" has the best games!

Are you mad?

Default Re: Phantasy Star Online Confirmed... FOR GAMECUBE!

Actually, what IGN said was that Sonic Team would be developing for GC for now. They did NOT say that it would be exclusive. There is still a very real possibility that Sonic Team may develop for other consoles. Let's keep the facts straight, shall we?

Default Re: I agree!!!

Okay, that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
    1.So Phantasy Star started on Sega machines. SO WHAT!! For example: Didn't Final Fantasy start on Nintendo machines, then move to the PSX? Didn't the series get more exposure AFTER the move to PSX?
    2.What maintenance are you talking about? Sega has done tons of maintenance to the servers without there being a *huge* hit to playing time. Nintendo could do the same exact thing. Heck, the smart thing to do would be to just use Seganet. It's already up & running.
    3.Umm, okay. Obviously you've never played Diablo, Ultima Online, Everquest, etc. Sega doesn't own the "patent" for "cool" online RPGs. Sheesh.
    4.Okay here's where your bias really comes through. As much as I've disliked many of their business practices, Nintendo is a force to be reckoned with in the industry. Heck, PSO's battle system would have been greatly improved if Sega had utilized the lock-on targeting system employed in Zelda:Ocarina of Time. Nintendo single-handedly revitalized the game industry in the 80's & have several well-known franchises. If it weren't for the popularity of characters like Mario, Zelda or Samus Aran, there'd be no Sonic, Rayman or Crash Bandicoot. Nintendo may not be my favorite company in the industry, but at least I give them their credit when it's deserved.

Default Re: Phantasy Star Online ... Gamecube!!

Hello, folks i would like to say a few logical things then I'm off. 1st of all I've been playing games for years as in like 16 years. Nintendo and Sega are both the only true platform game systems out there . Now I'm not going to start bashing all the other systems out there but if you are a die hard gamer and I know you guys and ladies , HeHe, are remember this Sega brought you the Dreamcast and brought u the Pso to beginne with so why not trust their judgement in their hands. And be glad that the 2 are making games togehter FINNALY how many times have u spent in your living room playing games thinking man i wish we could have Sonic on nintendo or even Phantisy Star I kno for sure Nintendo heads were wishing it so lets rejoice and TELL SEGA TO BRINGEM ON WE ARE READY!!