Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: PSOver.2 Pay to Play?

who said anything about laughing at each other. I was just putting in my honest input on how i think that this deal is not that bad. What the hell crawled up your ass.

Default Re: PSOver.2 Pay to Play?

I'm with sune on this one I got my pre-order all lined up and then sega which I wasn't all to happy with because of their really shity servers and constant BSOD's that would wipe me out to "zippo" wants to changes the rules and charge me for playing in the same conditions that razzles my ass with harsher stricter rulez for duping items I lost I probably be kicked for days at a time now. Fukk dat who needs this crap. Really now I'm in the hole 40 bucks that I wouldn't have paid if I knew in advance that they "SEGA" would screw me like this! Not to mention that I'm not looking foward to going through the hassle of getting my money back from EB.
    This is only the iceing on the cake the fact that I bought the DC only for PSO and PSO ver2 burns me to think that they will stop making titles for this platform. After I just spent $200 plus bucks. All I have to say is Karma is a real bitch and sega is gonna take it up the butt in the end! "God willing" these types of transactions in mobster days would get you killed. "WE CAN ALL HOPE FOR THAT CAN'T WE RIGHT?" In retrospect we should all return to our normal boring lives and go through the withdrawals together, then and only then can we get rid of this unhealthy dependance and give SEGA the big finger!
    ---------------Arden, fiesty member of the house of lutz

Default Re: PSO ver.2 boxart and PSOver.2 Pay to Play!

why do we have to PAY???
    IT IS NOT FAIR