Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: PSO ver. 2 US has been delayed!

Of course id gamestop changes it's release date then so does software etc. because they are both owned by the same company. So maybe they just got some bad details, or at least i hope so.

Default Re: PSO ver. 2 US, conflicting release dates?

well technically the store has the right to start selling the game whenever they want, so it is their choice to hold it off, the july 12th release date sounds realistic for most stores and i bet thats when you get it if you preorder it from sega (if you can do that, i dont remember) anyways this has happened for many games, and i live in southern cali. where the games come first you know? well anyways what happened was we were looking for DDR USA and my friend asked and the local EB said its a whole month away (this was about 2 months ago) and then we went to korea town, and it turns out the game was released but not the pad so all the american game stores werent putting it out, but the korean store had a korean dance pad so it was okay and he has the game before anyone else now because one store is smarter than the other stores.

Rappy Hunter

DDR USA came out already for the DC?! ::loads every single video online retailer and hunts it down::

This is bad. There is now no way i'm gonna get an imported copy for my birthday! (I live in UK)

Well, ill check this. I work at a Software Etc. and'll check this out, make sure its true. Anyways, I opened today and noticed something new in the comp, ask them to look up sku 220011, its PSO2 for GameCube!!!!!!!!!! i think it was a mid december release, ill check again tomorrow, second title listed for cube in our system, YAY!!!!!!

The end of the year forecast you got from babbages was for the Game Cube version of PSO 2 which comes up on their computer before PSO v2. Go back and tell them you're talking about the Dreamcast version, and you will get a different date.

lol!!! @ "legitamately traded for"

Veteran Fighter

Well, I just checked out ebgames.com and found the PSOver2 preorder... release date: August 17! NOW whats goin' on? Click here to see for yourself!

Veteran Fighter

Oops, hehe, thats August 11th... Sorry n.-

Veteran Fighter

Wow I'm an idiot... Um, how do you erase comments again? Poor me, can't even count right. Eeeeh ignore my past few comments!
    ~The FOnewm that can't count.