Default Article: The state of things - remix

God writes, "I'm sure everyone has noticed we've lost the overly cute blue ragrappy, signaling the official end of the first ever PSOW art contest. You ask, why hasn't a winner been named yet? Complications. However we are now proud to announce the winner of the PSOW art contest!
    1st Place: Axel with pso1
    2nd Place: Seby with pso
    3rd Place: Niko Geyer with light
    Congratulations to everyone. If you didn't recognize it already, this heralds the coming of the official PSOW T-Shirts! We would like to thank everyone who entered, and made the art contest a huge success.
    -The PSOWorld Staff
    Hi Kat! "

Default Re: The state of things - remix

Dang!!! I really liked Seby's Drawing and it only got 2nd place. =)
    Well they are all good!!!
    Congrats to you all!!!

Veteran Fighter

Ah, grats everyone. I really think Niko Geyer should have won, as that was such a great picture. Oh well. Congrats, Axel, for first place.

Biggest fan of frankenstein!
    Stuck on my chair, Infront of my monitor!

I really liked the third one, it rocked ^_^

my fullest praise to everyone. all the entries were very nice. great job to all who entered and grats to axel that is a wicked picture

Default Is there chance of another one?

Is there going to be another fan art contest any time in the future? I wanted to enter this one, but didn't have the time.

Default 3rd!?!?!

Man I wanted Niko Geyer to take this biotch! Since that HUmar is almost an exact duplicate of Ziro except for the eyes.

Indeed, the three finalist's artwork was awesome. I think that Axel deserved his first place position! The other two were awesome as well, I couldn't have done better myself >

CONGRADS TO EVERYONE who entered,Im glade to see the creative mind can still work after hour(HOURS) of PSO ....Im sad cause I found out about the contest to late...SO.. I was wonderin if a new contest could start up again this time with PSOv2..I would love to enter it ...this time i wont miss out......RED CELL inc. ...PEACE..from Ryn OTOMO and rest of the OTOMO clan...

Yes i am voyaign beyond everyone elses wishes! I thin that PSO (not PSO1) should have won! I mean (here is one of the meany swears) FUCK how stupid can you get. Look at it this way, Axel's had the better pose ill give him that, but look at the face, it seems a little screwy compared to PSO's. Also some parts of the body were exagerated such as the mucles for example. While PSO on the other hand, had a much more realistic look. Also the difference between upper-body and lower body on PSO1 were quite significant when looking at PSO1's! So i say you chose the wrong winner, but it is just me and I am just me and............................................... ........................
    I can think of one sentece that can discribe my rage:
    THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT, THIS IS LIKE A WHORE TRYING TO COME ON TO A
    DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!