Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Article: PSO gamecube online confirmed

Traiz writes, "Sonic team announced on their website that PSO for gamecube will be online."
    The article can be found here:
    tendogamers.com

Default Re: PSO gamecube online confirmed

I won't buy PSO for Gamecube. Absolutely not. If it has some new stuff like Blue Shift was for Half-Life, then maybe yes. But i certainly won't buy it. What good will it offer, anyway?

Default For one thing...

It's getting two of the cut classes added, most likely HUcaseal and FOmar.

i wouldn't buy pso for the gamecube...or the gamecube for that matter...gamecube will blow at launch as will xbox...ps2 is the future

BWHAHAHAHA! That has to be the most biased if not ignorant post ever. Dude PS2 is DEAD at the end of this year. X-Box is gonna be the huge technical feature for gamers whereas for games it will be Gamecube. PS2 sucks straight out. Hell 1 out of every 20 PS2 games is good the rest are duds. But I will get a Gamecube cause of SSBM, Metroid, and Zelda. Oh yeah, and it seems Sega will be bringing it's little blue wonder to the cube as well . Oh and Sega and Nintendo have had both a healthy rivalry and have respect for each others company. So don't say Sega is fucking up or is dissing their fans. They are just trying to stay in the game.

Default Well...

Its not because PSO sucks for Gamecube which means Gamecube will suck straight out. You're biased, i can see that.
    For me, without Squaresoft and its line of Final Fantasies, Sony would die immediately.

Default Re: Well...

Heh, Square... Did you know that Final Fantasy 11 is coming to all the next generation consoles? And did you know that Square has asked Nintendo to make 2 gameboy advance games but Nintendo said in order to do that, they must create two gamecube games as well? No word has been said on if Square agreed to these terms, but things are patching up pretty nicely between Nintendo and Square. So pretty soon Sony won't have anyone to rely on for their games. And doesn't it suck that Sony isn't a first party developer.

Default Sony will never die...PS2 will though...

I like Sony... for their CD and DVD players...

Default Love and Racketball...

Yippie!!! Online eh, but all you punks forgot one thing...what about payment system? Or the ability to go toe to toe with your DC breteren. I mean, with two new classes, how could that compute?

Default Too far away...

I wish it was coming sooner, but thats ok. I am fine with the Dreamcast v2 until then. I don't get why people think PS2 is the future. Don't get me wrong, I have one with many good games, but I can't see it beating any of the competition. I think it will stay just as long as the other systems, but not beating any. I mean, Gamecube has many nice first party games to be released in its first few months. For my PS2, there are very few games. GT3 and Final Fantasy are something that you must own a PS2 for, but I also want a Gamecube. And maybe an Xbox. Ok, I admit I am addicted to games. That Jet Grind Future for Xbox looks so cool!