Default Article: GameCube PSO ScreenShots and Delay Information

Floogy33 writes, "Cube.Ign.com has new pictures of PSO Version 2 for GameCube. The graphics look really great, and one of the pictures seems to feature a new dragon enemy in 4 player mode."
    Unfortunately, Gamecube has officially been delayed until November 18th. The only upside is that it willl now launch in both black and purple flavors. For more information, check out Gamespot

Default Re: GameCube PSO ScreenShots and Delay Information

At least it's still in time for Christmas. ^_^

atleast it will still blow

A Nintendo delay? LOL I NEVER saw that coming! LOL Bad bad move Nintendo.

Rappy Hunter

its two weeks for gods sakes...get over it...just more time to save up for the great games its going to offer at launch

Hrm, someone's a fanboy huh? ^_^ Just because it's not a Sega console doesn't mean it's going to fail. Nintendo is smarter than Sega, why else would Sega go bankrupt?

I only follow sega and sony...i have all sega systems since the master system and i have the sony net yarzoo programing playstation...am i a fanboy? maybe...but my experience with nintendo is...why bother...your system will be out done and thrown to the back of the closet when something better comes around...take that gay-ass n64...talk about all the wrong moves...ram updates (shoulda made it with enough ram to begin with) cartridges...they should have realize that people hate paying 60 dollars for their games. and that un-comfortable controller ...*nintendo reps say* "lets design our controler so people can't use the D-pad and the analog stick at the same time...thats smart..."...i will never trust a nintendo product

Default Uhm...

Just because Nintendo made 1 mistake with the 64, that's no reason to turn your nose up in the air, especially supporting Sega after 2 mistake systems. I personally am dissatisfied with my PS2, and hope to trade it for a GC. And by the way, answer me this, anyone, why does IGN cube hope for Graphical enhancements? I think the DC version looked perfect anyways..

ok yeah cool whatever..if you are unhappy with your sony then get a GC..i am just saying after researching the specks..holding the controller..and past experience with nintendo..i refuse to get one...i just get upset when people call me a sony fanboy who doesn't know what he is talking about...when actually i love my sony and think its the greatest thing since sliced bread...and people get upset when i put down nintendo?...i hated super nintendo...the 64 blew dick...so i will not get a gamecube...people who are buying it just because it is nintendo are foolish and in turn 'the lost sheep'