Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: You're aweful!

No. I think this event affects everyone and everything. There were very few sites that did not give thier condolences. Sites that were probably run by people like you...

Default Re: the weight of the world

Thanks atleast some one understands this. Yes i find i think before i feel. But doesn't mean i dont feel. I dont know about other ppl who submit replys but i read replies to my own submitions and apprieciate the good and bad responces. pardon my spelling im not quite up yet.
    Once again thank you

Default Re: You're aweful!

I doubt it. if i had a web site i would never post world news on it. or national if it was not my sites topic.

you've carried the weight of ther world on your shoulders since 3????????

sorry bud its time to grow up and get over yourself, i hardly think you carry the weight of the world on your shoulders..............lay off the self pity.
    if anything nows not the time to pity yourself, no matter how socrates you think you are

And so goes off another mouth that has no clue about the reality of it all, First off those without self pity should be shot because they think them selves perfect, Second the weight of the world simplely means realities of life, So! who realy needs to get a life here?

Default Re: OT: America attacked by terrorists.

This attack is a terrible thing but I find it A bit ironic. NORAD raises funds for the IRA in New York wonder how may people have been killed in Northen Ireland with that Gun Money mmmmmm makes you think. Well I got that off my chest I do not support the strike on the WTC but it was gonna happen you play with fire you get burnt by it.