Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Article: IGN's official PSO v.2 preview

diospadre writes, "IGN finally got around to putting together a comprehensive preview of PSO version 2. Not too much new information, but it is notable that IGN says that the Gamecube and Dreamcast versions will not be networked together. They make no mention of this being due to cheaters, but because of the addition of the FOmar and HUcaseal instead. Could all that we heard about the 30 extra Gamecube weapons just be something someone made up? You can view the article <A HREF="http://cube.ign.com/previews/16472.html" target=blank>here</A>."

Default Has anyone besides me noticed...

the GameCube version isn't called Phantasy Star Online version 2? Its just Plain old Phantasy Star Online.

Default Re: Has anyone besides me noticed...

That's obviouse Jonathan!
    Its the only PSO for Game Cube, so they only have to call it PSO! Just like pokemon stadium when it came to the us, it was actually Pokemonstadium 2 but we called it 1 because it simply was! @_@ well it was an example, not a great example but an example, we can't help that people will want to call it V2 because it really IS v2 for the Dreamcast :P
    Let them have their way with their mispronounciations, they will quickly die down as soon as the product has been launched :P

shut the fuck up you stupid motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!!! no one need to to know any of that shit stupid fuckER . baru you suck monkey balls!

anyone else want this guy to be IP banned?

I'm trying to figure out what made him fly off the handle so badly! Maybe he posted on the wrong thread...?

not to sound like unsensitive or anything but who cares what the name is. it aint that big of a deal. and if you actually have time to think of things like this u should get a new hobby

Default Re: IGN's official PSO v.2 preview

it doesn't matter what it is called...its going to blown because it is on that LAMECUBE's gay mini disk that is purple with nintendos sig on it...when will you people learn not to waste your money on a nintendo product

and you are a MORON to even mention a Pokemon game at a website for people older than 11...good god man...are you insane to admit that you like pokemon

I cannot lie, I like pokemon. And if you cannot realize that playing pokemon stadium requires a strategic mind, then you truly are the moron.