Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Article: Cheating Online Once Again Possible

God writes, "Those "GodIwannabecool" kiddies have once again bypassed Sega's filters for cheating, and once again made the world of PSO a dangerous place. So be careful out there!
    From their site:
    With this code, you can go online with cheats again without the worry of being banned! If Sonic Team tries to block cheating, which probably won't happen, this code will cause the game to freeze for a few seconds then disconnect, preventing you from being banned! Merry Christmas, Sonic Team! (and of course all our visitors too )
    An unfortunate thing, however it does give everyone a distinguishing trait of potential cheaters. "

Former PSOW 0ld sk00ler

Default Re: Cheating Online Once Again Possible

Why can't everybody just play the game right...

they already patched it lol, i am sure baru will end up modding it again tho, like how it was before the great days of the mass banning fun
    Life's a bitch and so am I

clear this up for me please. Did ST fix both codes or just the JP code and the US code still works

Hey it's me again the guy who got the 10 comments on the last cheating post. You know those cheaters (they arnt real hackers, I dont care what they say) need to play PSO because they cant have a real life. Thats why theres so many HUmars around, thats how they see themself kinda sad actually, and if you dont believe me try it count how many of the cheaters are HUmars with the long dark hair-in-the-face look and black costume. I have seen ALOT of what we call Dubbies who use Dubbed DBZ names too. Im expecting alot of the cheaters to reply to this with their OMG UR SO GHEY YOU SUK IF U DONT CHEAT HAHAHHAHHAHAH WE R SO KEWL. Dont let me down you fools. Oh and BTW has anyone ever seen a cheater play as a FOnewearl or a RAcaseal?

-{Everquest FOREVER}-

I used to play PSO all the time, it was like a religion to me. But man, after a while it gets SO stale, like a soggy ritz cracker, lol. Cheating makes the game interesting again, gives it a sense of intrigue, and the unkown. And all you non-cheaters can't tell me that you haven't used the occasional duped or modified weapons. This game is a direct parallel of real life; how uninteresting would life be if we played by the rules (government, corporate, civil, ect...) all the time? We would truely be herded cattle, with no minds or wills of our own. Non-cheaters complain so much because they have no imagination, no know-how, no drive, and no guts. Most importantly, YOU ARE ALL WHINERS!!! Cheating has been a part of PSO since the beginning, and thus has become an unwritten rule we all must live with. I am in no way condoning PKing or CKing, or any other malevolent acts towards others. However, if I want to share some duped weps or change MY game play to suit MY taste to make it more interesting for me and my friends, I should be able to do so.
    BLOODSHOT
    the MAN...
    the MYTH...
    the LEGEND...

i cheat and use both racaseal and fonewearl. hehee

Unlike others I havent playe pso since ver.2 cause I got a life I got a job and dont free load off my parents like most of you people in pso (you know who you people are) anywany back to the matter at hand once again baru has found all 7 dragonballs and the dragonballs were scattered across the planet once again.

I'm not a cheater, but I am complaining about the majority of cheaters neing Humars. If I remember correctly, when the massive pking war started, The majority of pkers were Red Ramars with masked faces and names like Killer, or Evil Kitten(I'll get ur ass evil Kitten for pking in a V2 game). How do I know this? I think I broke the record in the amount of times being pked in a single day. And also, I've seen more Fonewm and Hunewearl pkers than Humars. So I think U should get ur facts straight before you go around insulting "the Best" class in PSO...HUMARS RULE!! People get him because of his overall strength, ability to use techniques(unlike that ho Hucast), and just because he looks so damn cool. So i don't know what type of char u have, but do not insult my fav character just because a couple of Humars pked ur butt. BTW, Humar was voted the number 1 Hunter class of Pso By mamak-int. I aggree fully.

Please little kid we all know its about Ramar cause of the handguns he gets and the best handgun around has to be the suppesed handgun and the other cool weapons he gets and not to mention Ramars get a cool beard.