Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Humar can Kick yall's butt!

how pathetic..I honestly believe you need a life. Badly

Default Re: Cheating Online Once Again Possible

is that S-rank legit? If not then who is it thats winning, you or the game shark?

You people who are cheating do know that you are lowering our chances on getting more online games. As you know we got v2 months late because the creators of PSO didnt want the US players on it's servers at all, But the people at SOA fought for us to have this game and now you idiots are just fucking our chances of getting PSO2 over. I wouldnt blame SOJ if they just didnt send it over this time, or just locked us into our own servers to rot. Also yes all this is true there was actually a survey for JP players that DID have a question of if they wanted the US players on PSO2. This kinda tells you that the AMERICANS are fucking this game over.

Speak for yourself jackass. What are you Japanese ro something, it has nothing to do with AMERICANS, I guess next you'll say some White male is holdin PSO down. You are bias with an attitude like that you jackass retard.
    Tellin you like it is,
    USA Rules

ive played 3 times online. ive been nolled, 3 times, each within 5 minutes (6 seconds is how long it took last time) , i now have no inventory and have taken to loading up my stuff in the bank before i go online just incase. jeez, games were invented for fun. how can these saddo's see this as fun.

Actually no I am not a JP player, you will one day find out we here in america are spoiled brats who have to get everything we want or else. Also YES they are still talking about keeping us out of PSO2 becasue 85% of the cheating is comming from us. Another thing cheating fucks with the servers it's not only a matter of we dont like the 180 needles.

Well then why dont YOU stay in YOU own locked game where the legit people who play by SEGA's rules can actually play. PSO isnt YOUR game anyways it belongs to SEGA, if they wanted to they could just let their own reps and employees play it but they gave us a game that we can all play so QUIT FUCKING OTHER PEOPLES GAMES UP. Call me gay or homo if you want, it playing a game by the rules is Gay then Im a flaming homo fucking sexual.

Default PEOPLE NEVER TO PLAY WITH

I just got my character changed (AGAIN!!!!!) into KIREEK, not NOL, however. this was in a Ver. 2 only room that i personally created. ver 2 users, watch youselves. why anyone wants to be god and have one shot kills is beyond me. my pso v2 name is CHHS68, so look me up and NOL me all you want. i have the secret to nulifying it (with a price, of course). simply turn off the dc, no harm done, just lose anyhting not equiped or in the bank. now, NEVER join a room with a person with a name like *something*, or lv 100 (non v2), or MOST people with DBZ names. these people (my opinion) have no life. remember my name, CHHS68. i do own a dc gs, but i have never (and will never) use it in any online game. i just have some fun with GTA 2 every now and then.

Happy to hear that not all american players are daft cheaters; its because of them if i decided to quit pso, they definitely got on my nerves.
    I live in Europe and i must admit that players around here are generally older than the average american game user... I completely agree with what u said: those kids should learn how to behave once and for all. You guys are not alone on this world...

i quit PSO forever because of you cheating assholes
    after being "noled" several times i figured " fuck this shit" and figured there is no point in playing at all if you are gonna be noled all the time. you fucken cheaters ruined pso for the whole world.thanks alot you shitheads