Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Cheating Online Once Again Possible

THANK YOU. I'm glad people are seeing the good side of this whole cheater business. I certainly think people who got CKed or NOLed should have some way to get their stuff back.
    People who complain about these things not being earned, the codes are good for people who did earn them and were NOLed. Not all cheaters NOL.

What if someone got NOLed or CKd and needs back the items they lost? That's where using those codes is actually fair. These people are trying to show the good side of cheaters; throw them a bone!

Default Re: Play as a team

I dont think we will ever get rid of cheating untill we do SERVER SIDE SAVES. It has worked well with most other online RPGs (DAoC, EQ, D2)

That's all well and good, and I agree that without server side saves cheating is inevitable - but the problem with server side saving is, you can ONLY play online. Offline playing becomes impossible. This is no problem for Americans, but for us UK peeps, who still have to pay by the minute for our Internet access, and may not be able to get unmetered ISPs (like those of us on broadband) this gets expensive fast.

does any 1 no the coad that allows u 2 use the cheats online or r they just allowed plz write back

thats pathetic, cheating is for losers who cant play the game right! these people who make cheat codes shouldnt make distructive cheats like BSOD or PK..its sick that they try to make a buck by adding "a new element" to the game. they are more or less selling off ways to make legitimate players miserable and some honest pso veterans having to break down and buy one of there horrible devices just to protect themselves. sonic team should make a seperate server like in diablo where cheaters may cheat as they please but not be allowed onto the main server where all the people looking to experience the game the way it was meant to be can go as a refuge from the people who have nothign better to do than waste other peoples time. but pso episodes I & II will be totaly hack free so to all you "haxxers" out there, get a life pso was never meant for you

[email protected]