Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Article: PSO Snapshot Upload Tool

Getintothegame writes, "First off, I think the entire PSO community needs to know about this: Have you taken a snapshot with PSO yet? Want to upload it or save it on your computer, but PSO Proxy doesn't support PSO3? Well, now, thanks to http://pso.donut.dhs.org/ , you can now get the image sent to you using their site! Since PSO US didn't have a BBS, you can just use this now. I made a little guide for everyone:
    1. Start up PSO (Episode 1, 2, or 3)
    2. Go to the "Website"
    3. Go to settings
    4. Get to the Proxy Configuration
    5. Enter these settings:
      Server address: pso.donut.dhs.org
      Port number: 8080
    6. Save and connect to the internet 6. Enter E-mail addy (and change the subject if you want)
    7. Press the "Send Image" button.
    8. Press Yes, and Yes again.
    9. You will recieve the image in your E-mail soon.
    It is a little slow, but it works. I got this image sent back to me with no problem:
    This also works for Dreamcast, too. Put in your DC browser and go to the website. Alright, Thank you pso.donut.dhs.org, for saving us AGAIN! "

Default Re: PSO Snapshot Upload Tool

Why go through sooo much trouble to send urself a snapshot.... just go out and buy a $30 TV card and u'll not only save yourself soooo much time but u'll also be able to make video clips...

Default Wow

This is something I have to try... I always wanted to do snapshots. How big are the images? Pixel wise and err, kilobyte wise?

Tried it for EP. I & II ans just had gotten a picture that was all black. And the web site it is from said that is was not yet compatible with the Gamecube.

You're the second person to report that problem. There must have been a problem converting the image. Please try it again and then private message or email me with the time that you sent it.

The message about not being compatible with the Gamecube you are refering to is simply in regards to the documentation which I have yet to update since the Dreamcast version.

yes.

This time it worked.

Well on the third try I did get a pic(did I say that once?) and on the forth time I got a black pic again. hope this gets fixed.

OK, found the problem. It wasn't detecting if you clicked send but then didn't have it upload a file, i.e. didn't say yes to the browsers upload questions. You should now get an error if this occurs.

Sweeeeeeeeet!!!!