Default Article: Holy Ship! This week's update.

This week's official update on the Japanese PSU web site brings us a glimpse of the 29-year-old character named Tylor, and his rogue organization. There's not much eye candy or decipherable information this week, but it's an update nonetheless. There is, however, a nice little picture of what we're assuming is Tylor's ship, the Landeel:
    They also added Tylor to page two of the characters section, although we've already met and seen him in IGN's recent "Villains of Phantasy Star Universe" article. In case you missed it, here he is:
    Thanks to Calibur for letting us know about the update! As always, be sure to stay glued to our Phantasy Star Universe Forum for up to the minute PSU news!
    JonathanF Edit: History lesson time. The name Landeel (Or landale as it was translated for the english version) is nothing new in Phantasy Star. It originally was the name of the ship that Chaz and his party acquire in Phantasy Star IV, and its original owner of all people was Tyler, another possible mistranslation, who saved Rolf and his party from the satelite Garia as it was about to crash into Palma a thousand years before in Phantasy Star II.

Default Re: Holy Ship! This week's update.

Looks awesome. I really don't want to wait anymore for this game!

BTW, does that ship kinda look like De Rol Le, or is it just me? -shrug-

Alys Landale is also the main character in Phantasy Star.

omg omg omg! (in homer simpson voice)

Could this be Phantasy Star V oh please oh please oh please! I would be the happiest person alive besides other original series fans. I would literally buy a PS2 just for this game. Unfortunatly i made the decision after Dreamcast that XBOX was gonna be the SEGA supported system the most, now it seems to have blown up in my face, oh well, i can maybe scrounge up enough cash for a used one (i hope, my XBOX drive is now goin on me, and this would also be my 2nd ps2 considering i bought one the day it came and its drive went on me too, and yes i do take care of my games)

I forgot to log in after i typed all this shit, i'm Vanhalendlrband.

GO Phantasy Star V

It does look a bit like him, but Uncle thought it looked more like Nightmare from DMC1.
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

That's ALIS! and no this is confirmed to be in a completely different star system. the Grall system, not the Algol system

Alis is Phantasy Star I. Alys is Phantasy Star IV. Too bad it won't have the Landeil theme song like PSIV. I love that music.

Well, I also like that ship battle theme song too.

Forgot to add, that I'm reminded by the classy Justy Ueki Tylor, but he don't look the type.

Alis, my bad. I feel very lame. It makes me feel better knowing that Alis may have been a translation error, just like so many things in Phantasy Star (the series), but really doesn't justify my lack of skillz.

It would be cool if some story elements of PSU would ellude to things from the main PS story, such as Tylor and Tyler being one in the same, but I definately don't think the PS storyline should be touched unless it's apart of the main series. Look what "Generations of Doom" did.

I cant waint any longer. I must have it now!