Default Article: Official JP Site Update - Behold the Lunga!

Some of you might recall a strange looking creature which made it's debut in a recent Famitsu article. It has been most commonly compared with the all-familiar RPG animal known as a Chocobo (found in the Final Fantasy series of games). Today, the official JP site gives us a closer look at this creature and trasportation buddy. It's name translates to "Lunga" and it will be one of the player-controlled means of transportation in PSU. Not only will you get to ride around on this interesting looking animal, but you'll be able to break obstacles and attack enemies that are in your way. Along with the update we get a few images (though a couple are EXTREMELY small) and a small blurb of info on the "Lunga" and "Flowder", which are among PSU's available transportation. Check it all out:

Information (Translated by EspioKaos): "You will discover a large variety of vehicles throughout your adventure. By using the "Flowder," you'll be able to move across the surface of water that you previously had no way to cross! On Moatoob, there's a native creature called a "Lunga" which will allow you to ride upon its back as it runs! Moving quickly about the field, the Lunga can destroy obstacles and attack enemies that are in your way with fire."
    Thanks to lostinseganet for the update, and thanks to Lovejuice and EspioKaos for the images and translation!

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Default Re: Official JP Site Update - Behold the Lunga!

Wow I just started here, and already I am on the first page (^_^) Any way I wonder if this animal will have a stall like a chocobo. Perhaps we can keep it in our rooms. Since we can ride mini-jets, and animals people might get attached to it. I would hate to see my pet or partner machine die in battle.
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

Yeah! GO ST! Bringing back the old days of the Landrover, Icedigger and Hydrofoil which also you can attack while riding in.

Would be weird if you keep them at some point and then a SEED hits and causes him to mutate and you would have to fight it.

yea that would pwn

wow, that is a sexy lookin animal......and kid its awsome that u know what a chocobo is....ff7!! rules

Default I have a problem with my card

Greetings to everybody. Can somebody give me an avice about how to eliminate credit card debt? My friend gave me a few links, here they are: eliminate credit card debt, eliminate debt, eliminating credit card debt legally.

Maybe you could give me some more links? Thank you very much.

Default iPodNano

Hello everybody! I want to buy Apple iPod nano...

Can somebody help me to choose the best model? Thank you