Default Article: 5th Anniversary Fan Artist Contest Winners

The voting period for the 5th Anniversary Fan Artist Contest has ended. Due to the oustanding quality of the entries, the voting was fairly close in several of the categories. However, three winners have emerged in each of the categories based on the number of votes each entry received. Without further ado, here are the contest winners:

<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2" width="400"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="200" align="center"></td> <td valign="middle" width="180">First Place
    Arist: TeeBee
    Title: Idola Rico</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="200" align="center"></td> <td valign="middle" width="180">Second Place
    Artist: azjazo
    Title: Grants and Megid</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="200" align="center"></td> <td valign="middle" width="180">Third Place
    Artist: AzureBlaze
    Title: JetPlatinum Sculpture</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

Humorous Art
    :
    <table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2" width="400"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="200" align="center"></td> <td valign="middle" width="180">First Place
    Title: Rico Can Wait</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="200" align="center"></td> <td valign="middle" width="180">Second Place
    Artist: ForcefulFlare
    Title: PSU Comic</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="200" align="center"></td> <td valign="middle" width="180">Third Place
    Artist: TheOneHero
    Title: Contest Comic 1</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
    Rappy Party!:
    Title: Rappy Cosplay</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="200" align="center"></td> <td valign="middle" width="180">Second Place
    Artist: Outrider
    Title: Rappy Party </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="200" align="center"></td> <td valign="middle" width="180">Third Place
    Artist: Scrub
    Title: O RPY? </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
    Phantasy Star Universe:
    <table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2" width="400"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="200" align="center"></td> <td valign="middle" width="180">First Place
    Artist: astuarlen
    Title: Karen(1)</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="200" align="center"></td> <td valign="middle" width="180">Second Place
    Artist: bluelikekurt
    Title: Rappy Party </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="200" align="center"></td> <td valign="middle" width="180">Third Place
    Artist: Jared_T
    Title: Karen (2) </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
    Media:
    Artist: LockemanX
    Title: Mr. Wonderful</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="200" align="center"></td> <td valign="middle" width="180">Second Place
    Artist: Scott_Kuda
    Title: Baking with Dragoon </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="200" align="center"></td> <td valign="middle" width="180">Third Place
    Artist: KodiaX987
    Title:Anything Real</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
    Humorous Short Story:
    Artist: ajenteks
    Title: Humorous Short Story (1)</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="200" align="center"></td> <td valign="middle" width="180">Second Place
    Artist: DezoPenguin
    Title: Play What You're Dealt </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="200" align="center"></td> <td valign="middle" width="180">Third Place
    Artist: TheOneHero
    Title: Short Story (2) </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
    <div align="left">The first place winner in each category will receive a custom avatar, additional entries into the red box contest, and special miniature trophy. Second and third place winners will receive additional entries and a trophy. PSO-World would like to thank everyone that submitted an entry and voted. The entries were extremely outstanding. You helped to make this a very successful contest. You can post your thoughts about the contest by posting in this thread.
    </div>

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Default Re: 5th Anniversary Fan Artist Contest Winners

Ahh I think that the second place winner of the humor contest would have had first if his/her art was better. I feel that is was the funniest for sure though. Congrats to all it was some tough decisons to decide who to vote for.
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

Mess with the best die like the rest!

I agree...I forgot who i acually voted for in the humor category but the second place winner could have got first...and also congrats. to all the winners.

O rpy?

YES RPY!