Page 1 of 68 12341151 ... LastLast

"Phantasy Star Online Episode III: C.A.R.D. Revolution" (Nintendo GameCube):
    "Phantasy Star Online Episode III: C.A.R.D. Revolution" expands the "Phantasy Star Online" (PSO) universe, offering a new style of strategic combat. Combining the excitement of card collection and deck settings with team-based battle tactics, PSO Episode III allows users to chat in the lobby about status upgrades and tactics, and then journey to the planet surface to engage in strategic combat using a turn-based Card system. The game continues the story arc of the previous PSO games, as players once again become Hunters and explore the mysteries of the planet Ragol. Featuring both online and offline play, as well as multiplayer modes, PSO Episode III adds new content and players to the ever-growing PSO community.

The game will be onshow at E3. Here's some pics.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sonicblue on 2003-04-28 08:12 ]</font>

RBF edit: More pics here: http://www.tothegame.com/screenshot.asp?screens=1073

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rbf2000 on 2003-05-12 13:53 ]</font>

sweet!

That looks TERRIBLE!!

I don't want to play some stupid card battle game! I want to play PSO!!

-horrendoulsy disappointed MP

PSU X360 Warrior

Great. I dont really care for card games and would have preferred another action RPG but I will definatley try it!

Mayor McCheese

Lame. Jesus, Sega's really gone down the toilet when they resort to using their licenses on ''flavor of the month'' trends.

The xbox version is supposed to be announced shortly after E3. Unless there is some major connectivity between my Episode I and II save and this new game, count me out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TerribleDeliMeat on 2003-04-28 08:24 ]</font>

Slave To Sega

I wonder how they'll intergrate this episode with 1 and 2.

Maybe its a separate spin-off, or will they just include it with the GCN current version, and mark it off as 'Ver.2'

"Sega's really gone down the toilet when they resort to using their licenses on ''flavor of the month'' trends."

Sonic? Sorry, I meant, what? What other companies would use their leading products for different types of Mario? I mean, genres? Next they'll be rereleasing all the games in Final Fantasies. I mean, anthologies. Hahaha, it'll probably Mario Kart/Smash Bros/Final Fantasy Tactics! I mean, suck miserably. Hahahaha! We're so smart in demanding a complete transition with no new styles, only content, they always Final Fantasy 9! I mean, work!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bloodberry on 2003-04-28 08:35 ]</font>

The Kid In The Helmet
    That K shaped one up North...you know the one

I hope its as fun as it looks. Looking forward to giving it a try.

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

looks like pso meets yu-gi-oh.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.