Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 185865666768
    La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

all i have to say is f*** the card system. have any of you geniuses looked around and seen what the hell is dominating the market? CARD GAMES!!! sonic team is just joining the gravy-train and hoping to get a few more bucks out of it than they would normally get.

Master of the invisable pink bunnies

Have you seen whats owning the market? CARD GAMES! everyone wants them! of course ST is out to make money! thats why they make games! Otherwise no PSO for you... The card games are owning the entire market, so I'm sure that it wasn't St who actually thought of cards, I'm sure it was their salesmen... so I mean comeon... people bad-mouthing it because its got cards in it... thats just sad... you should always try a game before badmouthing it... I tried Yu-Gi-Oh, and thats why I am allowed to make fun of its horrible system, and the fact that its pictures look totally unrealistic, and that its based off of a anime show, but yeah... There are still plenty of card games out there, and you definatly can't tell me that you didn't play pokemon, because noone was spared by their game, everyone played it, and if you didn't then umm... you had serious issues...

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

uhm, fever, not all of us were ADHD ten-year-olds back then. and no, i didnt play that damn game. all i did with it was take the cards that the little kids left on my driveway and burn them. useless game. and the strategy is going to be mediocre at best. this coming from an old-school MTG player. and the whole idea of killing creatures with cards is utterly unrealistic unless you're gambit and can blow the holy crap out of them with a card. *thinks of the possibilities* but nonetheless, this is just ST driving yet another title into the ground for the sake of "the quick buck" instead of thinking ahead a few games. if they were to refine the current pso battle system and add into the storyline and delve deeper into ragol (which, in my opinion, wouldn't take more effort than this card shit) they would sell about the same amount of games, and probably be able to make yet another addition to the series, essentially doubling their money. so, i'll ask you again, fever, is ST going for the money, or for the quick-buck-before-we-lose-this-one, mentaility?

well, I think this will be a pretty neat game....sure, it's card battling, but that doesn't instantly make it bad or anything. It's like saying a FPS sucks just because it's a FPS (which IMO don't usually suck, just an example). heh, I remember somewhere people were spreading BS about the game and they compared it to yu-gi-oh quite often. why not compare it to magic:the gathering or something? I mean, it's a card game just like yu-gi-oh, just that it plays differently. I mean there are probably people who like Yu-gi-oh, but there are a lot more magic people from what I've seen.

on another note: when is this game coming out? I would like to know this....

Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

Actually, it's more a combination of MTG and Yugioh: Dungeon Dice Monsters. And I beleive February is the average date expected.
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.

I think the card pso is not going to be as good as this action rpg