Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Laaaaame on not being able

Laaaaame on not being able to transfer your character over. Hopefully at least there will be a trial version on the PSN that will allow our characters leveled with great anticipation to be transferred from demo to the game.

Default Wellthat settles it. THE

Wellthat settles it. THE only reason I was EVEN planning on getting the PSP version was to DOWNLOAD my character into it. Now that we wont, I guess I will save myself my money and spend it elsewhere. I dont even know why I bother pretending to be surprised by this turn of events.

Dayton/Fairborn/Troy/Springfield, OH, USA

Default eh, I'm on 360 anyways, I am

eh, I'm on 360 anyways, I am not too concerned about the download your character thing. I am curious as to why it was taken out. No good reason for that.
    Also, will there be a demo for the US version? I wouldn't mind playing around on that for a while.
    ~360~ MCVelvetJanuary
    ~Skyly~ Beseal 180 AF/FF/WT | True Villain Caseal 170+ AT/GT
    Violent Violet Caseal 180 PT/GM/FM | Mistress Vulcana Newearl 179+ MF

Default eeeh...March??? By that

eeeh...March??? By that time, i probably lose
    interest in this portable game and play another. -_-

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Default About damned time. The

About damned time. The import is fun, but it's too much of a chore figuring out what the fuck to do. March is a long ways away.

Default so i'm guessing that means

so i'm guessing that means no whitill wings or suv for the normal servers then huh?

Default I'm just hoping I can get a

I'm just hoping I can get a better connection. I guess it isn't so bad with PSU portable. I wonder if 4 characters are a limit again. I always wanted to make more.

Default Unless they change things,

Unless they change things, it will likely be the 8 characters that was in the Japanese version.

Default What?! XD lol Why would

What?! XD lol Why would Sonic Team leave out one of the MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES from US PSU PSP? Eugh, can they do anything else to drive people away or hurt their US sales and subscription fees?
    It seems quite clear to me that Sonic Team has catered to their Japanese customers of online Phantasy Star games. Why haven't they provided us equal customer service and features? Sonic Team has made some awfully bad business choices.