Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default lol

you are very right what i dont get is why do thous ppl pay for psu but only play during an evant way bother at all i feel sad that theres less ppl playing but hell im just one person wish i can do more to bring ppl back

Default wow like everyone else said

wow like everyone else said we pay 10$ a month for barely any new content and now they want more money for 1 or 2 missions with new gear? Fail, ive been playing this since dreamcast and i wont even pay for that bs.
    HUNTER Beast F 150 20FM / everything else
    Chaos Cast M 150 20FM / everything else

PSOGC Skyly 200 HUney (Currently playing)
    PSOBB 160 Peace FOmarl (Retired)

Default worst idea ever

Wow this is a horrible idea, the people who have money are going to spam it and have all the good stuff.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

GT atombom360
    360 Twisted Dragon LV180 M CAST GM 20,Naomi LV180 F Beast FM 20
    JP Kiyomi F Human LV 23, Twisted Dragon M CAST LV 22

Everyone's favorite gamer

Default Bogus...

I agree with many of you...we already pay for a game where the last true game content was 'ambition of the luminous' itself...the new weapons, armors, and content are too far a few in between...the economy is thrown out of wack big time and white beast is the only mission people play...adding this idea of guardian cash is bogus...PSU will lose more people in the US that they think they will get...the true society we live in with "haves and have nots" will feed over into the game taking all of the fun out of it...all it will take is rich, wealthy, or people with decent money in real life to buy up these missions, get these new weapons, armors, etc. and sell them for RIDICULOUS prices...PSU only has the Leo server full on a very good day...if GC comes to the US...PSU will have 1 star on Leo full on a GREAT day...

Beast Techer! ^-^ Meow!~ Konekochan07's Avatar

Default GC is a bad idea. There is

GC is a bad idea. There is no point paying extra to play a mission for the CHANCE of getting something decent.
    If you wanna run with me, PM me here and we'll talk. Unless you already know me and have my card, then PM me on PSU...>.>

Default I say this is a good idea

I say this is a good idea because it just might make ppl think that they gotta go out there get a better job and earn more money so you wont be stuck with a job u h8 and low on money i can only see good things about GC but its also so that if GC is going to work at all we NEED more missions still ppl r playing white beast when we have S3. I gotta say PSU have turned in to a boring community and its because a lot of ppl r tired about white beast and then they either stop playing or just sit on 4th floor guardians colony. i wuld say PSU NEED more challangeing missions because u can easily solo all the missions with only a decent pallete and a new class to make GC work because u cant be stuck playing GC then u will eventually get broke IRL so we need GC and a lot more missions, classes etc. etc.