Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default ..........

and not to sound like n ass but theres well over a 100 games out there that are free yes free were you see much better help and less prob so i dont think ppl are asking sega 4 for much anycase if you dont like what im saying just blow me off not trying to rune psu for anyone its just how i feel

Default You do realize that those

You do realize that those "free" games cost you more than 10$ a month if you want to really do something ingame?
    free2play games have to make money somehow, so unless you buy from the cash shop (or from the players, gl farming money), you can forget "f"2p
    I've been playing many f2p games for years, and it was always the same, wherever i went. And it won't change... f2p is the REAL money milking in disguise.

Default I was told by many people

I was told by many people that you will no longer be able to make Rappy Suits after Innocent Girl mission is returned to normal item drops and normal messeta drops is this true? or will you be able to make Rappy Suits from now on???

Default true

true but free to play games are worth paying a lil here in there for the fantasic help and gm in game stuff thay do psu on the other hand doseint do anything

Default no

thats not true rappy

Default Because only a very few

Because only a very few decided to even take their concerns and complaints to Sega. Maybe if everyone on this site voiced their complaints, then they WOULD listen. But since they don't, Sega's way of thinking is, "Oh, well, we're only getting a few complaints about how this game is run, so everyone else who got it must have no complaints." You see what I'm saying?
    Or, even better, Mr. Tsurumi could take our complaints and show them to the people at SoJ and say, "Hey, look...you're really fucking around with our western customers (meaning both US and European customers). You're losing money on this game because you treat them like they're nothing."
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kinako-Level 76 Female Human Force
    Koji-Level 64 Male Beast Hunter
    Rinia-Level 15 Female CAST Ranger
    Nova-Level 7 Female Newman Hunter

Default Actually I've played and

Actually I've played and very much enjoyed many free MMOs without paying a penny.

Default The most polished and

The most polished and balanced F2P makes PSU look like World of Warcraft in comparison.
    F2P only exisit for cheapskates and suckers they can bleed dry via cashshop.

Default Seems like a downgrade for

Seems like a downgrade for SOA, but I don't think it'll have too much of an impact... hopefully.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Default I doubt this will change anything...

We'll continue to receive the same bare minimum amount of support we always have. Nothing to celebrate I suppose.