Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default The Dreamcast, at the time,

The Dreamcast, at the time, did feel like a system of the future. Much care was put forth in the creation of that system. A lot of foresight, too. It was host to some of my favorite original releases of my time. Including Skies of Arcadia. I nabbed PSO as soon as it was available in Japan. Bought it again in english. I even have the twin sticks for that, because I became a Virtual On OT nut. (Actually, twin sticks, two dreamcasts, two copies of VOOT, and a dreamcast-to-dreamcast link cable). There's plenty more stuff I could talk about, but that would be too long. Happy 10th.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Default Oh. And as an extra aside. I

Oh. And as an extra aside. I just watched the video. I totally forgot about beats!!! When it said 1000 beats a day, the nostalgia meter just went off. I remember even arranging time to meet with certain folks based on the beats since that time was the same all over the world.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Default dreamcast oh how i love

dreamcast oh how i love thee. im freakin' old!! cant believe that was 10 yrs ago. wow! i imported so many games from japan on this system. pop in a gameshark, remove, and put in the import game and as was well. soul calibur was my first game. played phantasy star online for the first time over a friend's house--the music stuck with me more than anything...i love the music in PSO. i now and then play PSO on gamecube. b4 they discountinued dreamcast, i bought another one just in case the first one burned out. still have 'em both and they run just fine. JET SET RADIO (import), OUTTRIGGER, MARS MATRIX, CAPCOM VS SNK (one and two both imports) and many, many more... DREAMCAST, you will always remain my all-time favorite system.
    i like to GO places, but CRAZY isn't one of them.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Default Ahh, good ol' days. I still

Ahh, good ol' days. I still get a shiver down my spine from watching this.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Default Man, i wanna see those

Man, i wanna see those weapon animations some more. Looked like there was more variety before the final release. *laughs at everybody but hucaseal having the same dagger animation*
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Default Omg!

Talk about blast from the past, Tomeeboy!!!!!!
    ♪PSU 360☆
    Ema - Newman F 180 Gunmaster 20
    // Edel Fucil obtained and 10/10 on 13 AUG 2011.
    ♪PSO2★
    Ema - RAnewearl
    // Coming Soon...

Default Ah Memories...

The Dreamcast brings back memories.
    When I had my DC, I had a small, but fairly diverse libarary: Sonic Adventure, Jet Grind Radio, King of Fighters: Evo, Crazy Taxi. However, I was missing an RPG. I heard about PSO from various magazines, so I decided to check it out. I bought the game and spent over 400+ hours on PSO v2 (Unfortunately offline). I don't regret it. I still have and play my DC to this very day.
    Because I needed a signature...

Default Oh pso v2 i long to play it

Oh pso v2 i long to play it once again with my uber rares still on my vmu.. Ive been trying to get on the schthack server for pso v2 dreamcast but its such a mission im unable to play yet but i wont give up i dont care if i only get to play with 10 people! You need a EU pso v2 version for the server and yea mines US.. dam HL check, just sega screwin us over again.
    HUNTER Beast F 150 20FM / everything else
    Chaos Cast M 150 20FM / everything else

PSOGC Skyly 200 HUney (Currently playing)
    PSOBB 160 Peace FOmarl (Retired)

Default lol i know the feeling it

lol i know the feeling it just makes you wanna relive the time period all over again..so hard to believe how long ago this was...

Default yea arranging clan meetings

yea arranging clan meetings with the beat system lmao...oh man how much fun this game was and revolutionary its system was. Kids these days will never be able to know what this game really was, you just cant compare anything to this.. Certaintly NOT psu lol.. such fail in that game it really is sad i put so much time into it. quiting psu was one of my better descions in life.