Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Article: Two Phantasy Star Zero Contests Unveiled

To celebrate the launch of Phantasy Star Zero on November 10th, PSO-World.com is proud to announce it is holding TWO contests! Contest participants will have the chance to win some awesome Phantasy Star Zero swag merchandise that includes figurines and Rappy Armbands! Here is an overview of the contests:
    1. Rappies Make Things Better
      Date Range: November 1 to November 30
      Overview: The idea of this contest is to take an ordinary situation and add one or more rappies to make it more humorous. Submissions may be photos, manipulated images, hand-drawn illustrations, or any other kind of picture you can come up with. Users can submit up to two comics. After the submission period ends on the 30th, a voting gallery will be opened. The submissions with the largest number of votes will be declared the winners.
    2. Phantasy Star Zero Swag Raffle
      Date Range: November 1 to November 12
      Overview: Each day from November 2nd to November 12th, five people will be randomly selected from the contest's entry pool. These winners will be rewarded with Phantasy Star Zero swag. To enter, simply reply to the forum thread and tell us what you are most looking forward to in Phantasy Star Zero.

If you are interested in participating in a contest, be sure to click on the appropriate webpage for further details. Site members are allowed to participate in both contests.
    A big thanks goes to Sega of America and RubyEclipse for supplying the prizes for these contests!

Default I am looking forward to

I am looking forward to Phantasy Star Zero because I have grown up with the PS series since the genesis and phantasy star is really the only game I play. I think zero with be just perfect, a simple yet memorable game for the DS. I am ready to play!
    -LadyDatura

Default Be sure to reply to the

Be sure to reply to the forum thread if you want to enter the Raffle contest.

Default Oh wow. I thought PSZ was

Oh wow. I thought PSZ was coming November 3rd this whole time. Screw that. I'm gonna be playing MW2.

Default ty Ryna! I was beginning to

ty Ryna! I was beginning to wonder why there weren't more posts!
    -LadyDatura

Default I can't wait for PSZ to come

I can't wait for PSZ to come out because of how much I hated PSU. T.T I had been playing PSO on the GC for quite some time. We never actually played online because it had shut down by the time we got it, but that never stopped us. We just played in offline mode all the time. I remember seeing an ad for PSU. We FREAKED OUT! We thought it would be the best game ever: better than PSO.
    We got: no offline multiplayer. Online costed waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much for a few 12 year olds to be able to pay for. Besides: the game just wasn't... magical... enough.
    Well, that kid and I split our ways and I never touched PSO again. I moved on to different things, but every so often i would come to PSO-World to look at all the fantastic weapons they had.
    I recently discovered the private servers and have joined a very nice team, have gotten about 6 people playing, and am having the time of my life. Going through all of these dungeons again with new people each time and new quests and a new episode: its just plain ecstasy, and I'm looking forward to finding just a little bit more of that ecstasy in Phantasy Star Zero.
    Please SEGA: don't screw it up.
    Please, leave it -blank-

Default btw, that was like 4 years

btw, that was like 4 years ago, so im not a twelve yr old kid anymore, lol
    Please, leave it -blank-

Default keep in mind it is a

keep in mind it is a Nintendo DS game, so I wouldn't get too over excited or anything. but it will be good to have yet another PS experience coming soon!
    -LadyDatura

Default psz

I'm looking forward to playing with friends a lot, just like with Phantasy Star Online Ep. 1 and 2. Also, I can't wait to find some sweet weapons, and some rappies.

Sorcerer of Inadvertently Exceptional Prowess

Default Anticipation

I get a whole lot of work done while commuting by train. If PS0 is a good as it promises to be, then I am looking forward to getting significantly less work done during these commutes. I see lots of people DS Lites and DSis on the train--so hey, maybe I'll even make some new friends.