Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Article: PSU Content Update for February 19th

The regional PC/Playstation 2 and Xbox 360 Phantasy Star Universe servers will receive a minor content update on February 19th. Here is a breakdown of what will be released:
    • Maximum Attack G+ S2 will have its area drops updated. The following items will start dropping:
    • The Desert Arms Shop will have the Ely Sion (Sword), Edel Fucil (Rifle), and Edel Arrow (Bow) added to the mission's trade list. These items are the most powerful weapons in their respective classes for Ambition of the Illuminus. You will need the Edel Elym and Edel Harp to trade for these items. Note that you should select your Edel item carefully. You will only have one chance per account to trade for one. Since the items are account-bound, they cannot be traded or sold in player shops.

The Igg Crown drop will be very useful for players pining for a GUARDIANS Formal outfit.

You can discuss this update in this forum thread.

Default I guess I didn't waste my

I guess I didn't waste my time getting them after all.

AC-130 Standing By...... xXChidoriNagashiXx's Avatar

Default Excited and nervous @ the

Excited and nervous @ the same time.... Yea I don't think I'll be grinding this weapon, lol

交流では死- 130

Default 'Minor' update is putting it

'Minor' update is putting it lightly. Half of that (the MAG+ area drops) should have been dropping since the start of the event anyway.
    Good news for people wanting the 15* stuff though, as useless as it is for PC/PS2 now.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Default Edel Harp

OMG what a hard item to get at least for a cast 7 mins to get S rank I have tried over 70 times know the right roughts and what monsters to skip, but best time 12;36 I am wondering can a cast even do this to get S rank? very easy for Beast with Tornado Dance and even techers.Has any Cast in us compleated this on S? if please let me know tips would be gratefull.thank you RR PS what is the red hour glass shaped help item that japan has that we dont?

AC-130 Standing By...... xXChidoriNagashiXx's Avatar

Default Road to Rykros 2(Edel Harp)

Hey I completed it with a female cast and got an S. best to continue using tornado dance, I also found using Rucars helpful due to the amount of PP. It'll also shave a few seconds off if you use photon charge cosmos instead of refilling each double saber. I'd say try not to get too excited and just relax I got it on my 7th or 8th try, Remember as long as you beat it with 12:19 remaining. If you need anymore tips leave me a message and I'll try to help you the best I can. Good Luck to you

交流では死- 130

Default wha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im

wha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna cry! THE LAST SWORD OF MY COLLECTION!!! i can actually get it!!!!

Guardian of the Black Heart Danny_Dark's Avatar

Default Well,...It's Pretty Useless

Well,...It's Pretty Useless Now For PC/PS2..., I Don't Waste My Time To Get It...
    PSU PS2/PC REST IN PEACE !

Default Edel Harp

I have been told that 12;26 is what you need to get a S rank to get this item what the heck is going on I have done it in 12;55 12;46 and still A rank please help me I am at a loss for this what am I doing wrong or is it that I am glitching where I can not get this item do you have to have Mega Holy? what is it please help a rappy going into PSU sadness? if I have to use striking weapons and destroy my cast to make her a missfit this is not right ?why would Sega make a mission were only striking weapons could get you such a covented weapon I refuse to destroy my cast by have to get tornado dance besides it would take me 2 months of playing to get strong enough to even not fair Sega...

Default Hi

I just did it in 13;05 and still no s rank please tell me what I have to do to get it i am at a loss