Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Article: Sonic Birthday Event Rewards and Supplemental Update Scheduled for Release

Edward, a Sega GM, announced today there will be two maintenance periods for the Xbox 360 Phantasy Star Universe servers over the next week. On July 15th, the servers will experience regular maintenance. In addition, the Holy Light Festa lobbies and rewards for the Sonic Birthday Event will be enabled. The Sonic Birthday Event rewards include 3 star luck and a 10% grinding boost for three weeks.

Holy Light Festa
    The servers will be going offline for an extended maintenance on July 19th so the Supplemental Update, now known as GUARDIANS Advanced Content, can be implemented. The maintenance period will begin much earlier than usual. Details for downloading and applying the update will be made available soon.

Credit goes to Max_B for bringing us this news. You can discuss this update in this forum thread.

Update: According to the JP 360 homepage, the Holy Light Festa lobbies will also last for three weeks. Light Festival Décor will be available at the Variety Shop during this time.

Update: The details of this week's maintenance have been posted to the English homepage. Additionally, instructions have been posted for acquiring next week's major game update.

Update: The JP 360 homepage has noted the new AOTI requirement date as well as posted a notice of the update early next week.
    Update: The scheduled maintenance is estimated to last from 7 PM PDT to 7 AM PDT according to the JP 360 homepage.

Default Updated

Oh, status upgraded!

Default *sighs sadly* My first year

*sighs sadly* My first year of missing the Holy Light Festa...
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kinako-Level 76 Female Human Force
    Koji-Level 64 Male Beast Hunter
    Rinia-Level 15 Female CAST Ranger
    Nova-Level 7 Female Newman Hunter

Default I'm trying not to call BS

I'm trying not to call BS here, I really really want to believe the update is coming soon.
    *crosses fingers* Please, pwease pweasseeee~ Updateeeee c'monn~

Default Hey the rule of thumb with

Hey the rule of thumb with Segac is "Believe all of what you see and none of what you hear." When we SEE it, we'll BELIEVE it.

Default About time. Sega takes their

About time. Sega takes their sweet time with everything

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Default This comes out a day before

This comes out a day before Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour. :0
    You should all buy that instead. :0

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Default I cant wait for this update

I cant wait for this update

Default Update

Oh My God!!!!! I want this update to come so badly!!!!!!!!!!! Plus I Went to Neudaiz and all the cool decorations werent up *Sad Face*

Default Soo.... are they not going

Soo.... are they not going to be giving away *any* items this year, for Sonic's Birthday? If not, that's a major disappointment; this is my first year of actually being online for it :*(