Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default I assume you've never played

I assume you've never played the Yakuza series? We're always behind the Japanese versions with SEGA currently a year behind all because they took so long localising the third game after refusing to do so for months.

Default Seems to me like more

Seems to me like more resources getting diverted away from developing the next PS new game on consoles, I admit that I'm not much fan of portable series as PSO and PSU's main platforms were consoles originally. Portable platforms were supposed to be only temporary experimental versions, not the main platform where they keep releasing a new expansion after another. As the fans of original series get mature, the future of PS franchise is expected to be headed in the direction of more sophisticated and advanced specs on consoles. I thought PSPo2 was the last before they start shifting their focus on consoles but then I see this now.. :/

Default PSP and PSP2 still arnt

PSP and PSP2 still arnt enough incentive for me to buy a PSP system, sure tempting but the console price is just bleh, and i'd rather play Phantasy star on a big screen with HD no less

Default PSU Account *Cancelled!* I

PSU Account *Cancelled!*
    I like how Sega gives portables more then they give the paying customers.
    The combined file sizes of images in signatures cannot exceed 35000 bytes.

Default hmmm Referances to the old PSO serise sign me up

its about time Sega brought back something good in the Phantasy Star Series i loved PSO1&2+ played it for 200+ hours made multiple characters and 1 finally to lvl 100 and had friends to play with then all my games & memory cards got stolen went and got the game and did every thing all over again so yah PSO was a good series

In the past i ounce was... but the future changed that
    check out what you are here...
    www.pso-world.com/quiz1.php]

Default I loved those as well, and

I loved those as well, and even had the originals for the dreamcast. I only wish that I hadnt had burned it up when I played it for so long......

Default Release

Well it has been determined that Infinity willcome out this year...buuuut...we have to download it from PSN...since there won't be a UMD...Japan has the UMD and we won't...sadly my psp doesn't even show PSP2 period...so I may have to upgrade to a vita and see if that changes anything lol!! I WANNA MAKE A DUMAN SOOO DAMN BAD MAN!!! They ish epic!