Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Article: Sega Live Stream of Phantasy Star Portable 2: Infinity is Finger Lickin' Good

Thursday night's live video stream from Sega included a look at Phantasy Star Portable 2: Infinity, showcasing some features and in-game footage from the upcoming title. The live presentation, hosted by producer Satoshi Sakai, was packed full of information about the game. Unfortunately, this was all in Japanese, so we understood about 10 words throughout the entire stream. Keep an eye out for a follow-up story including details from the presentation as we get translations!

Hidden, juicy PSP2i details aside, the highlight of the presentation had to be around 18:32, where a promotional tie-in with fast food chain KFC was revealed. Following the announcement, in-game footage showed Colonel Sanders performing combat moves with his cane, using fire TECHNICs, battling enemies, and just chilling out. Shortly afterward, the PSO: 10th Anniversary video was shown and there was some brief discussion about PSO2 (we'll try to get these details up as well, if there was anything new mentioned).

Colonel Sanders in MY PSP2i? It's more likely than you think!

A full recording of the stream has been made available on UStream for anyone wanting to feel like the French and Spanish lessons they took in school were a complete waste. Go check it out!

Default I wonder if you have to help

I wonder if you have to help him hunt rappies.

Default Pfthahahaha... I'll never

Pfthahahaha...
    I'll never get the Japanese fascination with Western fast food characters, but hey, at least it comes out with awesome stuff.

Default OMG i cant wait to see wendy

OMG i cant wait to see wendy from wendy's do some TECHing xD FAST FOOD MAFIA FTW!!!!!
    Akumamaru - Male Newman - Lv. 180- All classes 20 - 30071088

Default i tell yah, the jp branches

i tell yah, the jp branches of fast food chains know how to advertise, lol.
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20

Default How can this chains NOT make

How can this chains NOT make it to the US? Come on fast foot companies attracting gamers! It worked for Mc Donalds, don't tell me alot of you other adults with no kids ordered happy meals for those little handheld Sonic games! I did ^-^ And went to Burger King and asked for the Pokemon cards. @_@ Pizzahut, KFC and Tacobell get a Star Wars thing for a time, Imagine eatting at those places and seeing Phantasy Star stuff! *_*
    Username: Blazingsonic
    PS0 Name: Sentai
    F/C: 4125-5095-5213
    F/C: 1892-2449-7676

Default "Whoopitydoo! Its aint fried

"Whoopitydoo! Its aint fried chicken lest its made with real ol kentucky rappies"-Harland David Sanders while collecting fresh rappies for his fried chicken.Now we know why his chicken is so finger lickin good! All we need now is for Ronald Mcdonald,Wendy and The King to join in the fray...Imagine doing battle mode with them costumes *cries with laughter*
    Teletha Testarossa Vamarl Lvl 152 Challenge Rank: Master, Battle Rank: AAA.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Default This......has to be one of

This......has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read related to Phantasy Star.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Default Oh noes finger licking good

Oh noes finger licking good = KFC /pso hybrid hentai O-0...but it would sell copies. Nah there's no such thing...right? You know what happened in america when Operah made KFC run out of chicken yo. If japan ran out???dun dun dunnn!
    http://www.collegenews.com/index.php?/article/oprah_kfc_coupons_cause_riots_possible_racial_viol ence_0506200433/
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

Default After all the kentucky fried

After all the kentucky fried rappy refferences Ive seen on PSU and PSO, this is somehow suiting to have him in here. Too bad they didnt use KFR XP