Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default happy birthday PSOW you have

happy birthday PSOW you have helped me in times of wanting and in times of confusion, to the owner of PSOW, the moderators, the admins, the contributors and generally everyone who supports and keeps the placing flowing nicely.... WE SALUTE YOU
    Add me on PSN: darkepyonuk/sega id: dasotine
    Currently playing on the PS Vita
    Tryce, Cast, Male, BR 65, Hu 49, Fi 31
    Dasotine, Human, Female, gu 46/ra 38

Default Congratulations PSO-World on

Congratulations PSO-World on 10 years! I'm glad I could play a part in keeping the best site dedicated to my favorite game alive. I wish you the best, and hope that you continue to cover Phantasy Star related news for years to come. Maybe you'll even get to cover my movie based on Phantasy Star Online when I make it in the future

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Default HAHA Happy to share some of

HAHA Happy to share some of those experiences with ya buddy and hope you are faring well these days!

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Default Happy tenth PSO-W staff and

Happy tenth PSO-W staff and fellow members! Thanks for all the tips, tricks, news amd more I always liked this site back in my PSO heydays on te cube ~_^ Once was a lurker now a member thats wishing the site an aniversary. Heres to a happy tenth and keep on truckin everyone we're all in this for the long run :P

Default Wow

I just posted a 10 year anniversary on my PSO clan's forum (Outlaws of Ragol: oor.doomstink.com) and realized that PSO-World was now 10 years old as well.
    Anyone know if there is any other PSO clans from the Dreamcast era still out there? I'm really amazed that my group has stuck together (although we're pretty silent on our forums for months at a time) from January 25th, 2001 all the way up until today.
    Actually, I'm quite curious if anyone from the Chancellors of Fate, Sega Hitmen, or Clan Pinfish are still around. Those clans were our "enemies" and "allies", respectively.
    PSO just hits me with so much nostalgia... I miss the simple days of PSO on the Dreamcast. So many fun times were had in those lobbies (Ophelia 12 mainly).