Default Article: Xbox 360 Update for February 25th

On February 25th, the Xbox 360 Phantasy Star Universe servers are scheduled to receive the following content update:
    • Second Wave of Absolute Zero Event Rewards - This reward set will include increased success rates for item synthing and grinding, along with an extended period of Megaholy Luck.
    • White Day Lobby - While the White Day Lobby is in effect, players will have the opportunity to hunt the Jaggo Amure and purchase the WD Box.
    • Mission Updates - Unsafe Passage, Fight for Food, and Moonlight Beast will receive updates to bring them in-line with other Ambition of the Illuminus missions.

Credit goes to Amaury for bringing us this news. You can discuss this update in this on-going forum thread.

Default This was a great event while it lasted!

I hope, if I'm still playing this game, that this event or something similar comes back or around. I was at least able to grind/synthesize many weapons without some much heartache/disappointment. I don't know how some players can achieve grinding a weapon to 5/10 let alone 10/10. How do they do it? Does someone have an answer out there, please?