Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default +1. Totally agree. Sega's

+1. Totally agree. Sega's recent games wasn't that great (commercially or critically), and hopefully Sega will take the time to polish and make this game the best as possible.

Default YES! We finally can change

YES! We finally can change the face of the CAST and make it more unique. Having the ability to morph the CAST's body like our humanoid counterparts is awesome.

N.R.A. National Ranger Association Roontek's Avatar

Default States Version

Too bad we wont ever be seeing this in the USA. I'm guessing it will be like a Monster Hunter Frontier and they will block you out depending on your IP.
    ♠PS:P2♠
    •Roontek | Cast M | lvl 15 | RA [5]

•Jannali | Newman F | lvl 80 | FO [12]

•Signus X1| Cast F | lvl 110 | HU [21]

Default I strongly disagree with

I strongly disagree with auto attack. Timing your attacks and having to push a button again to swing again is a big reason why I love the PSO series, it's more interactive... Please don't turn combat into a mindless click and wait... It's so boring and would take away from the feel of the combat in this series. Whoever wants click and wait, YOU'RE LAZY... Don't ruin something great about this series.

Default They only care what you have

They only care what you have to say if you're Japanese most likely.

Default 200% agree with that. 200%!

200% agree with that. 200%! But hey if they make it an option added rather than ''the single game mechanic''? Sure, I don't mind. Leave others with arthritis or laziness use auto attack and we'll use the way we deem fun.

Default Also, the combat system

Also, the combat system looks fun and actually takes skills and maneuverability to play, similar to an action RPG (with jump action! Whoo). Most games today are just point and click, tank and spank... which can be fun, but only for a while.
    I don't mind that the game has been delayed, I just want the game to be as great as possible. I guess another 5+ months of waiting isn't too bad. The world won't end.

Default Yeah... right now it's

Yeah... right now it's Japan-only and PC-only exclusive. Never played Frontier, and I hope it's not the case with PSO2. I really hope that the 20k+ feedbacks Sega received from the fans, can change their minds and publish it here in the western market. That is a huge chunk of audience Sega is missing out on... hehe.

Default I simply cannot wait for the

I simply cannot wait for the US release of this game! ^_^ Everything I've seen so far looks terrific, and the fact that they are listening to their players and making changes, or at least taking them into consideration is terrific. I think it was a wise decision to push back the game's release to ensure the game launches as polished as then can get it (even if I do have to wait longer).
    "Destiny, chance, fate, fortune--they're all just ways of claiming your success without claiming your failures."

Default The hold to auto-attack is

The hold to auto-attack is probably just for ranged weapons, for which it makes sense. It would not make sense for melee weapons.