Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default I love the Saber(Gunblade)

I love the Saber(Gunblade) and the Rod, but I'm hoping that the Partisan/Lance weapons will return more to the original PSO look. Maybe a long handle like the Rods and the blade attachment like a Saber(Gunblade)?

Default Awesome. signed up me for

Awesome. signed up me for hunter

Default wired lance

wired lance looks like seven sword G 00 gundam's katars lol

Default Nice Weps

That wired lance looks like it'd be fun to use. I wonder what photon arts it has d(>_>)b

Default Rifle Mostly

Most of the weapons look like the standard PSO fare, specifically non-SPECIAL weapons. I can see using that basic saber, trading up to the blue-purple-red blade before I start getting the good stuff. Maybe that element of the original PSO will be nixed in favor of the PSU and Zero model of having interesting weapons earlier on.
    My biggest gripe is with the rifle. I don't want every model of rifle I find to arbitrarily have a scope and grenade launcher. This isn't BF3 or MW3, I'm not trying to say I want an ACOG scope, underbarrel shotgun, suppressor and juice maker, though I wouldn't be opposed to some customization. I simply don't want to see every rifle user running around launching grenades from rifles that always have the same accessories.
    Maybe instead of an underbarrel launcher, some rifles will have longer bursts or range. Maybe the attachment will affect a particular skill. Bayonet for close range attack, grenade launcher for splash damage, bipod for slow firing shot with high crit rate. People may be able to attach what they want, or look for random drops or sales that come with the accessories they want.