Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Article: Phantasy Star Online 2: Boost Enemies and Concept Art

The official Phantasy Star Online 2 blog was updated earlier today with new concept art and information about "Boost Enemies." Boost Enemies have previously appeared in Phantasy Star Zero and Phantasy Star Portable 2. Compared to regular enemies, they have enhanced stats and have improved odds on certain item drops. The screenshot below provides an example of what a boost enemy will look like in Phantasy Star Online 2.

Boost Enemy Example
    Also, concept art was released for the FOmar, RAMarl, and NPC vendors. Be sure to click on the image below to view larger version of the concept art!

FOmar

RAmarl

Female NPC Vendor

Male NPC Vendor
    Credit goes to Mike for bringing us this news. You can discuss this news in this forum thread.

Default I'm really glad to see

I'm really glad to see hommage being made to the original PSO character designs. <3

Full-Support FOmarl since Dreamcast PSO ver. 1
    Crown Princess by birth--Empress Regnant by destiny.

Default I would tend to agree on

I would tend to agree on your statement Alena. Now I am wondering if Sega will bring back Section IDs.

Default What the hell is going on

What the hell is going on with that ape's eye?

Default Was about to say the same thing.

Looks gigantic

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

Default Nice, they've shown all the

Nice, they've shown all the concept except for the HUnewm. Where the heck is the HUnewn.

Default It's got a Darker attached

It's got a Darker attached to it. Attacking that red cluster does more damage.

Default Haven't seen concept art,

Haven't seen concept art, but there's pictures of him in action if you check google image search. He basically looks like the Hunewm from PSZero.

Default I really love the concept

I really love the concept art. It's certainly a new take on costume, i'm still left a little worried that all the screens thus far...every costume looks so metallic. Fair play flaunt your new lighting effects and gfx engine but when everyone looks like a cast...iunno. Then again if JP PSU is anything to go by they'll be a huge selection of clothes over time.
    Tifa
    Desktop - Intel i7 6700K 4.0 Ghz, Nvidia 1080 GTX Founders Edition, 16GB 3000 Mhz DDR4 RAM, Samsung 49" CHG 90 UltraWide HDR QLED Gaming Monitor

Laptop - Intel i7 2.8 Ghz (IvyBridge), ATI 7970 2 GB, 16 GB (1866 Mhz) DDR RAM, 17" Display

Default Ape Monster:

Man, that ape thing is really mean looking.
    It makes me want to fight it right now. XD