Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default SEGA better add an offline

SEGA better add an offline mode to the Playstation Vita version as well cause if they don't this game is a waste of time.

Default Oh My God! PSO2 on the PS

Oh My God! PSO2 on the PS Vita. That's the best news I have heard in a very long time. I've given up hope of ever seeing an English language version of PSP2 Infinity and I like all the things I have been hearing about PSO2 but I don't play PC games at all ( ever ) so I can not begin to tell you how happy I am that I can now buy PSO2 for the PS Vita. For a while there I thought I would never, ever play another Phantasy Star game ever again.

Default Actually. BlazBlue plays

Actually. BlazBlue plays over 3G already on Vita. Apparenty Hot Shots as well, though Hot Shots is turn-based.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Default Both PC and Vita versions

Both PC and Vita versions lack an offline mode.

Default The cross-platform play

The cross-platform play sounds very fascinating. When you say 'character data' does that mean you can take your PSO2 people on the go using PSV? If so, that's awesome! :O

Default by the sound of it, as you

by the sound of it, as you haracters no matter were you are, as longpso2 is an online only game meaning you can play with your have internet access.
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20

Default Great. Does that mean the PC

Great. Does that mean the PC version is coming in 2013, as well? Why are they wasting time on Vita? Getting the PC version done should be their priority right now.

Default the only way i'll bother

the only way i'll bother with the Vita, is if sony drops the price to compete with the 3DS, and online only? ehh I liked PSO and psu (for the most part) for their offline modes, only way this would work if the game is free to play online, and have a pay service like most mmos now for in game content, or exclusive missions. etc but I hope it gets at least a wii u release as well, something to look forward to for next gen

Default Great so does this mean

Great so does this mean there’s going to be a slowdown in game content updates to cater for a handheld? I guess the real question is are we just dealing another monthly trickle of unlocked content again like we did with PSU or will we be seeing real updates and game expansions like we would with a real MMO?
    This is mostly why I want PSO2 to be PC only. PC means quicker updates, console means the game is tied down to dated console system hardware like PSU was to the PS2, and because of the way Microsoft handles updates and doesn’t cross platform servers we get a split community.

Default I agree, at least with a PC

I agree, at least with a PC i could play it. and I hope it comes out for the other next gen home consoles tho, its how I got into PSO originally was on gamecube 4 player split screen, many hours played at parties with that game