Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Default Alright to answer your guys

Alright to answer your guys questions. When open beta starts all of your character data will be wiped, it is a fresh, clean slate for all to start. If you guys do want a get together when it starts, i would prob recommend ship 2 or 3. Since as how 1 went into yellow zone during its 2ND day of pre-beta. It may be more full as soon as it starts. And for logging in, if you registered your ID password etc in English, you log in the same way as ya typed it in your registration. Hope this helps y'all bit more and if you have any more questions i will help to the best of my abilities.

Default I was thinking about waiting

I was thinking about waiting for full release, because, i would like to see some reviews on the game, before expeding money, specially because, i didn't play the first one, so i'm not acquainted with the series.
    I heard the those who pre-purchased have access to beta weekends or something, so they can already play the game on some specific dates, is it like that?

Skilled Fighter

Default If I'm not mistaken, most of

If I'm not mistaken, most of the PSO-world community has already decided on making ship 2 their homeship.

Default I'm thinking that too

I'm thinking that too

Default Personally I consider GW2 to

Personally I consider GW2 to be a breath of fresh air. They've taken everything that was good about the first one and made it even better (especially focusing on improving the criticized parts e.g instanced zones). I'm not going to rant on about it but pretty much every review I've seen rates it high, although I have to say that GW2's PvP system is in a class of itself. You'll definitely love the gameplay if you enjoy PSO2 as they're both very interactive and require quick reactions. Yeah, if you pre-purchase the game you get access to the beta events which, supposedly, should be going down one weekend per month until release date (as stated on a developers blog). If you want to talk about it drop me a PM, reckon we've gone a bit off-topic, haha.

Default Agreed, let's not deviate

Agreed, let's not deviate from the purpose of this article. Thx for the information, if i decide to buy the game in the future, i will pm you for some intel.

Default Something else I forgot to

Something else I forgot to ask. Has anyone found an english patch? Link?

Default none that work

none that work

Default The people who created that

The people who created that English patch will work on a new one when open beta comes out. Due to this only being a 2 day pre-beta, they decided not to bother trying to make a patch for that. When game goes live on 21st, wait a few days and one will be available

Default that good to hear i just

that good to hear i just downloaded the beta too. T-T to bad i miss the pre-open.