Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Default it was like that for me but

it was like that for me but then i tried again then it work it my be a bug, but it is still incomplete

Default yeah

awesome, i just played the beta for an hour and im satisfied. cant wait till tomorrow. Im a black/white/orange cast named NitroPenguin btw. Hope to see you all in beta. Also i had problems logging in at first. Then i made a new sega ID which worked out just fine. If you havent signed up u can do so now. I made a new account and jumped right in. As for the authentication code, i did what some other guy said and googled katakana keyboard, then just copied what i saw and boom. Although, it seems the english patch isnt compatible with the open beta, as i installed it, but didnt get any translations in-game at all. Feel free to ask me any questions, as i will be happy to help. =]

Default my cast is named Chibi and

my cast is named Chibi and is white with red and is small, be great to play with people that know English

Default Can anyone, point me the

Can anyone, point me the link for the pre-open client, can't find it

Default stuff

pso2.jp/players/download/ click big blue button, then follow prompts and boom there you go

Default An hour of play

I kinda had the same problem like some of you with the whole log in. i had to figure out what the second step was after putting in my id and pw. i simply put in the name i wanted to go by for my character and it started the game. this of course after 4 or 5 tries, heh. it was all worth it though considering that next time i log in i can just zip through to the game play. i have to say it was the most exciting HOUR of gameplay ever; for me at least. My friend on the other hand had some problems starting the game. he keeps getting a error screen and the game wont start. i think this was due to his using the english patch for the other beta, not sure. if anyone has an idea on how to fix this PLEASE BY ALL MEANS let me know. he would GREATLY APPRECIATE it. so far, what he attempted to do was re-install the game.

Default NEVERMIND!

Guys we figured the problem. all he had to do was change some of his settings for the game.....all that time wasted for my friend....very very sad...buut his still in game so his ready for the next time phase.....

Default For those who want to join us..

Hey guys if for any reason you guys out there want to join my buddy and I. we will be on ship 5 The Larguz.
    My in-game name is: Geist
    His name is: Rudii
    if you wanna join, just let me know. and i apologize ahead of time for posting this subject here in this thread...heheh just incase. please forgive. :P

Default Thx a lot mate, although i

Thx a lot mate, although i managed to find.

Default can i join if i can my guy i

can i join if i can my guy is a small cast named Chibi and he is red and white mostly white