Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Default Servers full, really?....

Well guys i cant even get in on the servers. ALL of them are FULL except 9. All my pals are on Ship 10 though. i keep getting this message right before being able to make a character and it does not let me get pass. so my only conclusion is that its packed...this is uncalled for.. :/

Default yes lol i would like to play

yes lol i would like to play the game also and share the joy :/

PSU JP: Frankie|| LVL45|| ForteFighter
    PSO2 JP: Frankie Quessa|| LVL26|| Hunter

Default i checked again, and all

i checked again, and all ships are full except for 9 and 6. im waiting to get into ship 10; which still, no luck..

Default I am on Ship 2 and Block 20

I am on Ship 2 and Block 20 my character name is Asami Sato.

Default Hay Guyz, let's make Ship 2

Hay Guyz, let's make Ship 2 -- the SECOND Ship in the list, and the one everyone immediately joins when they can't get into Ship 1 -- the official ship of PSO-World! Of course thousands of random Japanese people won't join Ship 2! They'll obviously know Ship 2 -- the SECOND Ship in the list, and the one everyone immediately joins when they can't get into Ship 1 -- is the official Ship of PSO-World! .... DUH!?

Default ummm... where do i go to

ummm... where do i go to download the game? i dont really read japanese... and my translator wont translate pictures

Default During the maintenance of

During the maintenance of last night. They have extended capacity of some ships but not by much, it is recommended by them if you want to play with your friends etc. to move down to ship 7 or lower. Due to those having less character created by people. For character creation issues they have fixed some issues. From what i understood about creation limit. The f2p option only gives you one slot, they considering of making up to 3 so you can make one of each class. Character transfer from ship to ship is no go, but they are doing considerations. there for i guess since this is being fixed I'm gonna delete my cast on ship 5 and head up to 2 now. maybe make Human or Newman. Have fun yall and see you around.

Default ::waves::

Hi everyone,
    Just trying out the OB for the first time. Such nostalgia, last time I played PSO was on the Dreamcast. Thanks to the Admin Dhylec for resurrecting my old account here that I created back in 2001!
    Good to be back and maybe see you in-game
    (Arahan - Ship 2)

Default Well, I deleted my char in

Well, I deleted my char in ship 6 and moved up to ship 2. The ign is Hakase. Hit me up if you want to play.
    Friend: "wp? who's wp?"
    Me: "That means well played"
    ------------------------------
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/AngryCosmonauts