Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast

Default oh wow u found one big deal

oh wow u found one big deal u must not know much about JP games.

Default After many comments posted

After many comments posted about the western release of PSO2 on the official SEGA Blog, Edward@SEGA replies with this:
    "...what I’m taking away from that is, there’s a lot of hard core fans who want to see the game do well; who have strong opinions about franchise. If it makes those of you with questions and concerns feel better: none of this is surprising to hear, and it’s built on the lessons of what we’ve been learning for years now.
    We’re going to do our best to bring the version of the game you want to the West. You’ll have the chance to see and decide for yourselves if it’s something you are excited about, and I’ll do my best to answer questions and support the game."
    IMHO, this is really the best reply we can get from SEGA at this time, and I am accepting this. Whether or not it will actually take another 6 months for the translation and localization, is up to whether or not SOA will actually
    " bring the version of the game WE want to the West". Once again, time will tell. Let us not give our hopes up. Let us pray that SOA will come through, and mean what they say this time around, for the sake of a game we know and love, to be able to show this new generation of gamers how much fun the world of PSO really can be.
    "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." -- Albert Einstein

"I wasn't born a troll... SEGA & the knee-jerks at pso-world.com made me this way." - pso2love

Default Why cant we talk about a

Why cant we talk about a patch?

Default pso2

i cant wait either the graphics look beautiful wepons look cool as well also a game that allows u to jump plus the bosses are awsome a red and black dragon
    going to city to fight bad monsters

Default Hmmmm

As a long time Sega game player, it is good to see them still chugging along. And to see it with my all time favorite game franchise is great! It's been a long ride since the Mark III!
    That being said, I have some reservations. SoA has a horrible track record, and I feel like SoJ would rather just outright alienate their western fans a lot of the time. I don't think I've ever seen a company be so dismissive of their customer base.
    Hopefully we'll see something better out of Sega this time around. I have a lot of time, memories, and love for this company and franchise, even after they've treated a lot of us wrong. Let's hope they've learned from the past!

Default speechless*

speechless*
    "To walk into death is not to reject life. But to accept what you have done and respect what is to come."

"Anyone who aims to harm an innocent life, has by default, made theirs forfeit."
    - R. H. Wardmaer.

Default Seriously, this type of

Seriously, this type of comment shouldn't be allowed. I'm brazilian, i know there are many toxic brazilian players, but this applies to every country, while there are the nice ones too.
    I hope this site's moderation, do something about these type of comment.

Default Yeah!Now. make it global

Yeah!
    Now, make it global Sega! we don't want to stay behind in the updates.
    I'm willing to support Sega, buy Ark Cash and stuff, i just hope they treat this version really serious this time around.

Default Regardless of your effort to

Regardless of your effort to join us fan boys, you still seem to be out of the loop with that statement.

Default I love this post, RAWR

I love this post, RAWR