Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Default Phan-phrakin-tastic!! :D now

Phan-phrakin-tastic!! now the waiting game begins.. *100th post btw, Eeehaaaw!!

Default Pretty good news and I hope

Pretty good news and I hope so much, there will be no region restrictions. But I m very satisfied with the japanese version.
    In my opinion the japanese language fits quite perfect to PSO2, I dont need any english voice actors or stuff, just give me a kind of english patch or english instruction manual and everything is fine .
    I will definitely stay on the japanese servers for some reasons. Sega shouldnt do some big localizations, just translate the japanese texts and make wireless connections work : )
    5 reasons why its legit to play as a girl in MMORPGs:
    1. MMORPG - Mostly Men Only Role Playing Girls
    2. Friendship never depends on the gender - only love do
    3. Acting as someone who isnt real just means to play the game
    4. Girls like girls, men like them, too
    5. Does it really matter? Really? Its just a game!

Default >SEGA NA will take 1 year to

>SEGA NA will take 1 year to translate PSO2 to English
    >The people who created the open beta English translation patch already translated the entire game and have the new patch ready to go
    Oh SEGA NA, never stop disappointing.

Default Their is a god !! :)

Their is a god !!

Default 3...2....1....

Dead Game is now Dead.
    As little as my opinion may be I REFUSE to allow ANY SEGA COMPANIES aside from Japan to host this -.- i'd sooner rather have the JP server die now and never have the game at all than to watch as it gets murdered AGAIN as have ALL PS games. hasnt sega of japan ever so slightly noticed the failures that Sega of america (primarily) is? Seriously this is utter bull.
    Anywho Fansubbers? i'll be wanting those english mods -.- dont seen Sega Jp will have a english patch anytime soon

Default I also want to clarify that

I also want to clarify that I agree with Benjamin's statement as well:
    "Let’s make a couple of things very clear, SEGA:
    1. When you bring this over, I would highly recommend you keep it exactly as it is in the Japanese version, just with text translation. No mechanic changes, no censoring, no item removal, no nonsense.
    2. You have a HORRIBLE habit of either removing content released in Japanese versions or never releasing it at all and ending up months, if not years, behind them in content patches and upgrades. None of this crap this time.
    3. If Japan gets special items/costumes/etc? We get them too. This is mandatory, especially after the debacle that was Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity: No Export For U Edition.
    Right now, the vast majority of us are playing the Japanese version online via the beta. If you want us to migrate to the Western release, don’t give us reason to look at it as the “lesser” version below the Japanese edition.
    Thank you."
    "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." -- Albert Einstein

"I wasn't born a troll... SEGA & the knee-jerks at pso-world.com made me this way." - pso2love

Default Can anyone link me to a

Can anyone link me to a English patch for the full game? I have very little faith in SoA. And I could care less about the JP voice actors. So long as I can read the text Im good. And it would be better if the cutscenes had English subs.

Default Yeah I noticed that too. Why

Yeah I noticed that too. Why would they do it O_O

Default cant talk about patch, can't

cant talk about patch, can't post links. go look it up on the great googler.

Corruption detected in trainer card

Default while I agree to these

while I agree to these rules, I also know that the number of Western players right now will probably only be a 10th of the number that signs up when it comes out here. so saying "the vast majority of us are playing the Japanese version online via the beta" doesn't quite work. there will be tons of people who play both casually and hardcore that would never make the effort to play in another language, or jump through the hoops needed to sign up/pay for arks cash.
    I don't think sega of japan cares much for what happens in the west, but at least they're showing that they notice their loyal fans, what with there being a direct link to pso-world on the western release page, just under the 10th anniversary logo. so perhaps someone has our backs?

Corruption detected in trainer card