Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

Default I think, I guess as a

I think, I guess as a "hater" myself, I'd be glad to wave goodbye to anyone who can't comprehend my so called "hate".

Default Some good posts on here!

Some good posts on here! Your right, I got XIV, and I'm looking into a few more MMOs(possibly, im quite picky with MMOs), but more so, (more than I did when I was young, because of school and gil), I play other games allot more! So many titles to look forward to like the many fpsers, good story telling games, etc. etc. I plan on putting a lot of time in pso2, more xiv though, but there's so much on mah plate now, than opposed to having a dreamcast with one game and sometimes borrowing a friends burned japanese game, and my ps2 with the hd in it for one of the best experiences ever.

Default Ewww... this whole post is

Ewww... this whole post is eww, its funny people are getting on one of the SOA employees at the blog for having that same thought process...
    ----But if its F2P, then why does it matter if u play on the NA or JP version... you dont really lose anything even if history does repeat itself.----
    It matters for many reason, many of those reasons are mentioned throughout the boards, the web and even this blog, judging from this statement, you seem like you like to log on, jump around for a bit then log off... can't help but notice the surge of cgamers affecting the industry... hey you may not be, but you sound like one.
    ---thats just more room for more people who havent played PSO----
    someone made a post about this a few posts earlier, id advise reading the posts, sure people who haven't played, most people like to call them "noobs", yeah some people can join and get the hang of it, but if you understand what your getting into with pso, you'll join the jp servers..., and im not just talking about getting things done, hardcore gamers, im talking about people that play consistently, know what they're doing, don't get on and piss around for 35mins then log off(gosh xi ruined me for casual gamers and now I can't stand them, if you've ever setup the perfect party and have a hard to find job randomly leave because greys anotomy was on, then you'd know what im talking about)... Idc what some casual gamer defender may say, but i have a lot more fun, completing runs, quests, unlocking story lines, with real gamers, people who can have lives, but they're hobby, past time is gameing, it can be done, i do "everything else" you casuals would consider having a life and still game allot.

Default --------The game's F2P,

--------The game's F2P, which most likely mean weaker servers than a P2P game, most of the times resulting in separating the servers regionally.
    Quit yer yappin' about a game for which you won't even need to pay for!--------
    Hmmm, okay, I'm pretty sure, if the majority of fans, those that are "yappin" got what they wanted, then we'd gladly fork over monthly fees for the upkeep of a global server and steady updates(and all free content for that matter), but they didnt...*cough* c's... so yeah, a game, or a piece of art,(from the creative music, to design, to story) that means a lot to those enthusiast is def. a reason to yap.
    yap, yap, yap!

Default im very happy that a western

im very happy that a western release is coming i was hoping from day one that the game was coming to the US and really dont care if the updates are slow and that the jp severs get a lot of stuff first. in all respect to every one here. the game began in japan and its a whole lot harder to migrate all that data over here and fix it to fit in well enough that none of us bitch that the movies suck. but i am really happy it going to be in English so that i can under stand what mission im on or what the side quests are and what kind of armor im wearing.

Default The one thing that i hope

The one thing that i hope for from this release is the capability for global servers. The last thing the team I am with currently on JP servers want is to migrate over to there when they have just basic content while JP servers have over tons of variety. Already in the next couple of months pso2 is gettin its next big update adding in new armor and areas with new enemies.

Default Attention, Sega Of

Attention, Sega Of America!
    I thank you from the bottom of my heart, for finally breaking your vow of silence of the past 2 years and announcing the Western release of Phantasy Star Online 2.
    Let us be clear... This IS your last chance to redeem yourself and change your image.
    Me and many others are very much aware of what has happened in the past.
    If your so-called "doing your best to bring the version of the game WE want to the West." is not good enough,
    then you will lose all respect from me in the future. I say this with great concern, because we are introducing the world of PSO once again to a new generation of young gamers,
    and I for one, want ALL to experience everything, and not go through the mishaps of PSU ever, EVER again!
    I pray SOA will wise up this time around and give us an exciting future for the international audience of this game.
    "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." -- Albert Einstein

"I wasn't born a troll... SEGA & the knee-jerks at pso-world.com made me this way." - pso2love

Default I really wouldn't call

I really wouldn't call myself a casual gamer, especially how much time i spend on a game... I've had experience with other people leaving a quest mid game too, its not that big of a deal if someone wants to get off cause their favorite TV show is on, or their best friend comes over, or if they just get bored with the game. I just finish the quest and find someone else to get on with. And just because i dont stay on a forum for 15 hours doesnt mean that im a casual gamer, that was just an inaccurate statement. The JP servers might be better than the NA servers, but that doesnt mean that people who play on the NA servers are not fans of PSO or PSU. You act just like my best friend who states that "EVERYONE who likes Halo Reach isnt a real Halo fan," which is another inaccurate statement. Also, just because the updates are going to be slower than the JP version doesnt mean that the NA version is bad. Minecraft for the xbox 360 is slower on its updates, yet some people still find it better than the original just for the fact that you can play with your xbox 360 friends, play local without having to get multiple systems, and make servers better and faster than the pc version. So just because it came out first, doesnt mean that its better, cause just like everyone else says, it may have less bugs and fixed a lot of problems that the original might have had.

Default Im with you on that one.

Im with you on that one. Lets show the new gen players how fun gaming can be.