Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Article: Phantasy Star Online 2 Will Make Western Debut at PAX Prime

According to a press release from SEGA PR today, Phantasy Star Online 2 will be one of nine playable games showcased by SEGA at this year's Penny Arcade Expo in Seattle. While there isn't any detail in the release about exactly what parts of PSO2 players will have a chance to try out, it is probably safe to assume that this means there is at least a localized demo of the game. The full list of SEGA's PAX line-up is as follows:

[*]Aliens: Colonial Marines™[*]The Cave™[*]Hell Yeah!™- Wrath of the Dead Rabbit[*]Jet Set Radio™ [*]NiGHTS into dreams… ™[*]Phantasy Star Online 2™[*]Sonic Adventure™ 2[*]Unannounced digital title
    PAX Prime will run from August 31st through September 2nd and anyone attending can check out these games at booths #242 and #252. We'll be sure to post any more details we can get about the build of the game and its localization progress. In the meantime, though, feel free to hop on over to the PSO2 Forums, where there is still a lot of discussion going on regarding the Japanese release of the game, which launched to more than 700,000 players in July.

Default I originally was gonna wait

I originally was gonna wait by the entrance and tag people that walk in with my DQIX lol.
    Now I want to go :C
    Interested in finding some fellow PSZ friends? Then try out:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197069

Give me a shout out! (Daixsue Co-Leader of the acclaimed Chato Guild!)

FC-2194-3652-5867 Nickname

Default AWWWWWWWWWWW... sad face :(

AWWWWWWWWWWW... sad face

Default Uh....Sonic Adventure 2?

Uh....Sonic Adventure 2?
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Default I'll be attending PAX, and

I'll be attending PAX, and when I found out that they will be demoing PSO2 my trip became infinitely better. =)
    "Destiny, chance, fate, fortune--they're all just ways of claiming your success without claiming your failures."

Default I thought exactly the same

I thought exactly the same when I saw Jet Set Radio and NiGHTS into Dreams

Default There are only 8 games in

There are only 8 games in the list. Could that mean a second unannounced title?
    Edit: The news post missed Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed.
    Working on the PSP2i fan translation with JamRules and the gang.

Default I am little lost here too.

I am little lost here too. Did they just kind of hit a massive amount of jet lag and thought it was like... 10 year ago?
    Laxedrane - Ship 10| Force-70 Hunter-70 Techer-70 Braver-70 Bouncer-70
    Darrin- Ship 10 Ranger-62 Gunner-65 Force-1 Techer-0
    Ismaire- Ship 10 Hunter-51 Braver-51 Bounder-1

Default wow pso2 getting credited

wow pso2 getting credited for 700k players. That definately is not Japan alone. and here we're getting segregated. Racism all over again.

Default I BELIEVE these announced

I BELIEVE these announced titles (Sonic Adventure 2, NiGHTS into dreams, Jet Set Radio) are for digital release for Xbox Live and Playstation Network. Which is AWESOME, because I never got a chance to play two of these games when they came out for Dreamcast. So, needless to say, I'm excited~.
    And now for something, completely different. Which is, more or less, basically the same.