Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Showing PSO2 to the public

Showing PSO2 to the public on a puny event such as PAX... this obviously, clearly, UNMISTAKENLY shows that Sega doesn't give a crap about the western community.

I mean, if they really wanted to get as many players as possible, they'd just put make a closed press conference where they'd reveal such important information like how many lines of code the thing has!

Layan-born Newman KusaTheFonewearl's Avatar

Default ......... these games sound

......... these games sound stupid... save the jet set, NiGHTS, pso2, and sa2.... Those titles are serious turn-offs.... also WTF is "PAX?"

Default I just wish that they

I just wish that they announced it before E3 or at least had it in comic con T_T but "PAX," I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS!!!

Default That would make a LOOOOT of

That would make a LOOOOT of sense, seeing as SA1 was recently put up on Steam along with other classic SEGA titles.

Default 1. Don't knock PAX. It's a

1. Don't knock PAX. It's a fun show.
    2. Doesn't it show at least a little bit of enthusiasm for the title on the part of SoA that they're putting together a presentation for the game to appear at the first trade show since the American announcement? They could just as easily have announced the game for Western release and not bothered to say a damn thing about it until next year's E3.

Default From one Cast to another, I

From one Cast to another, I recommend you to check your sarcasm sensors, as they seem to have some form of malfunction. When was your last system maintenance?

Default PAX stands for "Penny Arcade

PAX stands for "Penny Arcade Expo", an annual exposition set up by the creators of the Penny Arcade webcomic.
    Working on the PSP2i fan translation with JamRules and the gang.

Default E3 in my opinion would have

E3 in my opinion would have been much smarter then PAX. However, ive read on the PAX website forums that people are actually flying from different states to attend the event. Its no as small as you think ;D.
    Interested in finding some fellow PSZ friends? Then try out:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197069

Give me a shout out! (Daixsue Co-Leader of the acclaimed Chato Guild!)

FC-2194-3652-5867 Nickname

Default ya know

ya know, they couldve gotten way more publicity showing off pso2 at gamescon instead, and its only a few days a way from pax, so... prep wouldve been as easy

Default I have to agree with you on

I have to agree with you on that. Them announcing it to be at PAX, no matter how small it is, is a good step to show that they actually care about this game and are showing some kind of integrity and good disposition. I'm proud of them for this and i hope someone will be recording the gameplay and/or presentation and uploading it to YouTube. (Pretty please) (^_^)